~Revenge Backfired~

"This is all your fault" Thea says punching me continuously

"Ahhh...What did I do?"I ask her groaning in pain. She hits like hell.

I wonder if she's this controlling over bed.

Shut up!

"That Presley (Date) got to know that I gave you one month, he wanted revenge because I ran away from his date, he met you, told you that he'll do something to me, so you threatened Presley, Did that guy get scared and back off?No!He called us to police station for a meeting"

Yeah,that idiot gave a police complaint on Thea.

She pulled me along with her not believing I hit him,even after I confessed. She assumed her own story with me as victim, relieving me. If she gets to know I stalked her she'll put me behind bars.

"Don't worry Thea, I'm here..." I try to calm her down as she fidgeting in her seat.

"Shut up and sit in that corner quietly" She says pointing at an extreme corner.I shrug and sit where she told me to, since she is burning in rage.

"Sir is she your wife?"A cop who was observing our fight since starting asks.

"No" I sigh sadly

"But seeing her body language she looks like your wife, she's scolding with so much confidence" He says to which I frown.

Really?

"Nah,I'm just trying my luck" I say hopefully

"Sir it will work out for you,trust me"he says confidently,Huh?

"Really?"I ask excitedly to which he nods and says definitely.

"What's the issue?"The police who just entered with Presely take their seats.

"Sir, he tortured me for taking her out on a date!" He says accusing me,If my flower wasn't there he would have been dead by now! but she shouldn't know I run the mafia,she'll run away.

"He was being insensitive to her,he was asking her to eat salad,he was body shaming sir" I say after Adrain told me everything about her date,I should have hit him more

"HE.DID.WHAT?he cussed a women!?did he really do that? Then you are the one who has to file a case!"The police says angrily.

Presley gulps in fear as the case is against him now,and offers a nervous smile"look at me and look at him,how do you trust that he hit me?I was just joking"Just because that Presely has more muscle than me doesn't mean I can't hit! this is my prestige issue,I'm the mafia!

"Sir I hit him" I confess glaring at him,Thea glares at me signing at me to stop.But this is a matter of my strength and power.

"I don't believe,you look innocent as a lamb!"The police says to which I feel like banging my forehead.