~Family~

"Father is waiting for you in the living room" Thea says pacing around biting her nails in tension as I lounge on her bed admiring her curves

"Who?The Church father for our wedding?"I ask to which she glares at me and throws the pillow nearby on me in anger.

"Father...My father you imbicile!"She yells hitting me with pillows.

"Oh...you mean my Father-in-law?"I ask pulling her onto me hugging her tightly to me so that she stops her assault on me with those pillows.

She rolls her eyes and nods.

"Bu..But Cupcake I'm not prepared!?"

"Is it some Jury or Viva for you to prepare!?" She asks glaring at me.

"Just talk properly okay!" She advises to which I nod.

"Whatever my dad says or shouts...Tell him that you love me and won't leave me okay! Don't be scared that he'll harm you baby! I won't let anything happen to you okay!" She says making me frown.

"Are you mentally fixed that your father will harm me?"I ask to which she gives me a nervous smile.

"I think all fathers are over protective and my dad goes to a little extreme in those situations,That's why!" She justifies.

"I'll call an ambulance if you don't give me any signal after half an hour okay!"she say pushing me inside the living room. 

I sit nervously beside Ryder with Mr.Stone opposite to me.But the actual problem is him glaring at me.

Ryder sits silently staring at the T.V.

My soon to be Mother-in-law comes holding a tray full of fruit juice and snacks to break the tenion between us.

"You didn't have to make all these mom"I tell her taking the juice she made with so much effort.

"C'mon Ivan,it's nothing,I wanted to make these for you since it's the first time we are meeting properly." She says with a polite smile which reminds me of  my cupcake.

"This is the last time you meet him too mamma" Ryder comments making me clench my fist.I give him a tight lipped smile reminding myself that he is my brother-in-law,and I'm not supposed to harm him.

"Naughty boy"I comment gritting my teeth still with a fake smile embracing my face.He clenches his fist in anger as I call him boy.

"What do you do?"He asks to which I frown.My baby didn't even tell him my name.

"He is Ivan Black dad!" Ryder exclaims to which Mr.Stone groans.He puts his head in his hands.After sometime he huffs dissapointedly and looks at me.

"C'mon dad he's not that bad!...just annoying" Ryder says chuckling taking me by suprise.

"I never wanted my princess to get married into mafia,I wanted her safe." He mutters more to himself.

"I would give anything my baby asks and everything she wishes for,I love my princess"He says smiling.