~Expression~

I wake up groaning in pain with the massive headache

I wake up groaning in pain with the massive headache. I feel like someone's hammering my brain.

"Aahh Aiden! The world's spinning and I want to vomit, my stomach is on flames,there's a hammer smashing my head over and over. I'm gonna die even before making love to Thea" I yell to which he rolls his eyes.

"Do you wanna drink something?" he asks nonchalantly.

"Wasn't the alchohol he drank last night not enough!"Lottie adds sarcastically,not caring about my pain.

"Aiden my head is aching!" I whine not able to bare the pain.

"It's called a hangover buddy" He says nonchalantly with blankface and hands me some tablets.

"How are you feeling now?"Lottie asks to which I groan in pain.

"It feels like shit"

"Oh! that's better than before!"She says making me glare at her.

"So you don't remember what happened the other day? huh?"He asks to which I frown trying to remember.I felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks, scratch that...a ton of boulders.

I groaned and fisted both my hands through my hair, frustration was coursing through me. How could I ever think she would leave and be happy with someone else?

That's my girl,my flower. That's my beautiful cupcake. Fuck I will love her until the death of me. She my life, there's no way in hell I can make it through this life without her.

I'm a fucking idiot for ruining my life.

She's only Mine. All fucking mine. Forever. 

"Where is Thea!?"I ask desperately to which he looks at me like I'm an alien.He glares at me like he wants my death.

What did I do to him now?

"I think you told she deserves more and told anyone can date her" He says to which my heart clenches in pain.

"Yes,but.."

"Then what?"He asks seriously.

"Where is Thea!?"I ask sternly not wanting to waste time.

"Thea left to abroad for her higher studies since you told that you can survive without her and all and also Damon is dating her now" My heart drops.

"W..what?"I stutter as my eyes water.

"Hey! dude I was kidding, today is my wedding remember,where do you expect she would be!? She's went for a walk with Maya.Maya came back, but Thea is still there because she wanted time alone" He says to which I sigh in relief.

My bad. I forgot it's his wedding. That's why he was mad.

"I..I have to see her right now" I say rushing into the washroom to take a shower.