~Memories~

Even though it was rainy season,it wasn't raining that day

Even though it was rainy season,it wasn't raining that day.It was our third meeting,It was not because Thea wrecked my car this time,it was because I went and crashed my car into a tree. That's when my cupcake walked towards me like an angel and helped me with my injury.I couldn't utter a single word.I went home with her in my mind the whole time.

"Oh my baby! you are injured!"My mom asks looking at the bandaid Thea tied.

"Things that happen once can never happen again"She says smiling,I frown but Thea wrecked my car twice.

"What if it happens again mamma?"I ask confused.

"If it happens twice then it will surely happen the third time"I just chuckle,my cupcake is going to wreck my car again!

.

.

.

I see my cupcake in school the next day rushing towards the classroom to reach on time.

"Hey Aiden,who is she,Is she a new girl in this school?"I ask Aiden to which he glares at me.

"You would know if you come to school in first place! That's Althea,Maya's bestfriend" He says making my mouth part in shock.I would have met her years back if I would have come to school properly.She is always in library itseems.

I see Travis commenting something on my cupcake and she trying to walk away quickly from there, my blood boils in anger.I rush behind Thea to teach him a lesson.

"These guys don't have any standard,they hit on any girl"April says in disgust.

"How about we skip this period and go to my house? I've never been with a fat chick"Travis says laughing.

"What the fuck dude?...I don't swing that way!"I say with rage to which he frowns gulping.

"I wasn't saying it to you but the fatty over there"He says to which I pull him by his collar making him stand in front of Thea.Both of them confused.

"This girl?"I ask to which he nods.

"Tell me who is fair in both of us,she or me?"

"You"

"Who is more beautiful or handsome...she or me?"

"You"

"So it means you said that to me right!"I say gritting my teeth.I slap him.

"You won't let boys peacefully,will you?...There's no secuirity for guys too these days"I say beating the shit out of him.

"Stop flirting with men"I say giving him a last kick...and turn back...only to see my flower long gone! Such a nerd.

.

.

.

"Ivan, May I know why you hit a bright student like Travis so bruttaly?"Princy asks glaring at me.Bright student my ass, he thinks everyone is a bright student except me,that guy hardly passes his subjects.