~Meeting The Grandparents~

"You"

"You"

"You and our family are my everything"

She admitted, with her voice full of love. I froze in shock. Extreme shock. I never expected she would say something like that. I never felt more content in my whole life. A single word she uttered elicited a wave of euphoria in me that it scared me for a moment.

Her words had some magic. They never failed to soothe the demons lurking inside me. She knows when to say what. I don't know how, but she has a solution to my every problem. She knows all my questions even without asking me anything. She is my answer.She knew me better than I knew myself.

I couldn't concentrate on the road as I drive. All I could think was her soft silk lips and her on my desk. I kissed her like I starved for centuries, but I still couldn't quench my thirst for her. A smile appears on my face as I recall what we did in my office. Her moans of pleasure resonate in my ears.

I so want to see her badly under me whimpering, moaning and begging me to touch her.

I was pissed off when Lottie interrupted us. She's such a cockblocker, always coming in between my plans of making love to my Cupcake. I controlled myself not to murder Lottie infront of Fred.

I try not to look at Thea who was busy eating a fucking ice-cream beside me as I drive. I grip the steering wheel hard to prevent myself from grabbing her and having my way with her. I gulp as I notice the innocent seductress beside me licks her ice-cream not caring a thing about the world.

Damn! This women doesn't even have to put effort to seduce me, one look and I'm gone.

I almost growl as my eyes dropped to her cleavage which was visible slightly begging for my attention. She's so fucking hot.

"Stop staring at me, Pervert!" Thea snapped bringing me out of my fantasy world, she sets her shirt properly. I feel somewhat disappointed that I didn't get to see more.

"Concentrate on the road, I have to reach home in a single piece" She states with attitude in her voice and continues devouring that fucking icecream. A drop of it fall on her chest rolling down into her shirt. I grip my hair with headache and exhale sharply.

Fuck. No, Please no.

She searches for a tissue to clean it. I hand over my napkin. She takes it gratefully and wipes it off. I need to get my sinful thoughts out of my mind before I lose concentration on the driving. Stop it Ivan. Ignore her. You can do this.

"So, do you like your new office?" I asked trying to fight my dirty mind. I fought every cell of my body tempting me to sneak a look. I was semi-hard already from the little I saw.

She stared at me innocently, a soft pout playing on her lips as her doe-like eyes glared at me. Her hair slightly dishelved cascading down her delicate skin like midnight waves on a sandy beach. She's an angelic creation, perfect in every single fucking way.