~The Midnight Adventures~

I am playing temple run sitting on my bedroom floor

I am playing temple run sitting on my bedroom floor. Maya is thinking about something deeply, while Lotties was doing her nail art. April backed out because she had a date.

"Let's sneak into Ivan's room and burn his hoodie" Maya snaps us out from our thoughts. The room went silent. Me and Lottie were looking at her so she bursts out laughing saying that she's kidding. But that never happened. She continued to smile at us expectantly while Charlotte broke into a wide grin.

"Are you guys insane!? That's illegal!"I whisper yell to which both of them ignore me discussing about the plans to break in. I put my head in my hands.

"Can we burn that 'Versace hoodie'? I'm not able to bare his bragging" Lottie asks to which Maya squeals as Lottie agreed.

"Thea, don't you think he deserves it for torturing you all these years. The names he called you. The public embaressment he caused you. Remember how many chocolates he stole from you." Lotties reasons with a serious expression.

"You are right, he deserves it! I'll do it for my chocolates" I state determined as I give them my evil smirk. 

.

.

.

"May! I don't think he deserves it! Poor Ivan, he might have been hungry like Aiden said." I moan in pain as I climb the huge compound wall.

"Don't back out now baby, We want revenge. That devil inside has to pay!"Lottie encourages me. My brain knows that I need revenge, not my body.

I sigh in relief as I jump down the compund wall. I feel proud when I turn back and look at the extremely high wall. If I try a little I can participate in Olympics. 

I see a huge mansion in front of my eyes. My jaws drop. This guy is filthy rich and he tortured me when I caused a teeny tiny accident for his car. I look at Maya and Lottie who were looking up at a balcony. 

UP

Shit.

"Please tell me that his room is on the ground floor" I ask meekly crossing my fingers. She points her finger to the second floor. I felt like crying. Today was not my day.

"Both of you go up, I'll watch if anyone comes from here" May says trying escaping smoothly. I have such a supportive friend.

"Like hell you are staying! if we are going to get caught, you are getting caught too!" Lottie declares to which Maya pouts but gives up.I concentrate on the task.

"So how do we reach there?" I ask Lottie to which she points at a black pipe.

"No way!"

"Yes way! Stop complaining like a brat and start climbing." I sigh.Maya climbs first. I was impressed at the speed she climbed.

"My future sister-in-law has practice of sneaking into Aiden's room" Lottie says clarifying my doubts. The next one to climb was me.

With all my strength I started to climb up by lifting myself. I was out of breath for one fourth of the height. This is what I get for being smart but lazy to work out. I have to start being fit. But again,My brain knows that I need workout, not my body.