~Phobia and Mafia~

Dr Paul,an ENT specialist and a psychiatrist are checking Thea's medical reports

Dr Paul,an ENT specialist and a psychiatrist are checking Thea's medical reports.All of us are waiting for their review on the reports impatiently.I huff not able take their silence anymore.Dr.Paul is gasping for every 5 seconds while the psychiatrist is glaring at Adrain.

"Why is he looking at you like that?"I ask Adrain in a low voice.

"I took away Thea from the hospital secretly and ran away when he was treating her"He says making me glare at the doctor.He was the one who restrained my baby to the hospital bed.

"If you stop glaring at my brother-in-law and concentrate on my Thea's reports, it would be much better"I say to doctor to which I hear a squeal and growl.Squeal from Thea's mom and growl from her dad who is looking at me murderously.I should watch my surroundings and speak from next time.

"So,There's nothing to worry about Thea's health, right doctor?"I ask to which the ENT doctor looks at me.

"No..No...There's nothing to worry about,But there's something else"He says as my heart beats in fear.

"I guess the person who drugged her didn't have enough money to buy more drugs,he should change the store he buys those stuff... they are extremely ineffective"He says chuckling for his own failed joke causing me glare at him.I never knew it would be this horrible if doctor had sense of humor.

"He bought only small quantity of drugs which caused only temporary hearing loss.Her hearing will be fine by tomorrow." He says to which I feel like jumping around in happiness.God! this is the best news I've ever heard! I want to see Thea's face when she can hear me again tomorrow.

"Use these medication regularly, there is a high possibility of her hearing improvement too" He says handing over the prescription.

I smile and turn to the psychiatrist "What about your review doctor?"I ask to which he huffs.

"I told the same in past and now too,She's just hiding her fears...from what Adrain told me,she's still suffering from psychological disorders.Scopophobia...fear of attention."He says making me frown.

"She's fine socially!"I object his accusations to which he smiles sadly.

"She manages well,She's fine with small gatherings,but fears too much attention on her...She tries to hide,she makes sure not to draw attention,Do you know that she never attended client presentations till now in her whole career?She sends her assistants."He says to which my mouth parts in shock.

"She looks okay,But she is not"He says glaring at Adrain.

"Whatever you say,I'm not going to send her for the treatment near you ever!"Adrain says in rage exiting the room furiously.

I see Ryder also leave the room.But his eyes are full of determination...for what?

for what?