~Concealed Truth~

I reach my house after the party,thinking about what Ivan said

I reach my house after the party,thinking about what Ivan said. I don't believe his words at all,especially when he is friend of that Travis. I gave him a month time so he realises and leaves me.That guy is extremely annoying if I keep him hanging on his deal.

But why the hell did I allow him to kiss me like that!

Whenever a guy is in three meter distance I freak out.

But this guy is entering in my intimate space and I was still comfortable!

What the hell is wrong with me!?

He was giving me hickeys all over my neck and I was standing like a statue!

What if he thinks I am easy!?

That would be so bad!

Not gonna happen.

I'm gonna make sure he's atleast ten metres away from me this time!

I enter the house to see my mom and dad looking serious. I walk towards them in concern.

"Wh..what happened?" I ask stutter to which my mom sees me and sobs.

"I have to tell you s..s..something" My dad stutters to which I nod and sit down beside him.

"Yo...yo... are...n..no... are... m..my... b..birth... b..baby.. daugh... daughter... Doc... doctor... took... ran.. away" he stutters something incoherent. I noticed his blood shot eyes which looked like he was crying for years.

"Huh?"

My mom holds my dad's hand tightly as if she's giving him strength.

"Y...You are not our biological daughter" He states as a tear slips out of his eye, I wait for him to say it was a joke, but it never comes out.

My mind is numb as I continue listening to him.

"I commited a sin when you were born baby, I seperated you from your parents to save Cassie's life." He whispers freezing my world.

"What are you saying pappa?"I ask as tears slip through my eyes.

"Your biological mother and Cassie were admitted in the same hospital during the delivery, the children were born at the same time"

"But one had life and the other didn't" He chokes out stopping my heart. My eyes widened in realisation.

"Cassie's mental condition after knowing our child was dead caused her to become silent, not talking to anyone,she was just lost. That's when the doctor told he'll get a just born child and tell her that it's her baby until she comes into her senses, and then give her treatment once she's out of the shock" He adds to which my heart thuds.

"It was you baby, my blessing, the doctor requested your parents, they were hesitant at first,but after knowing it's a life and death situation they accepted it. As soon as the doctor put you on your mumma's lap, she came out of her trance, hugging you tightly, she became completely normal, smiling at you with full of love" I choke on my sobs as my heart clenches in pain.