~Date~

I'm avoiding Ivan,I love my hearing aid at times like this so I don't have to listen to some people just by switching it off,it actually feels like a blessing to have a disability when such people around

He's following me like a lost puppy while his mom and fiancee are glaring at me.I stick to Lottie and Maya helping them decide the decorations with the event manager.But I don't have much work.I see Fred playing alone so I join him. His eyes lits up seeing me just like Lottie,this kid is hyper.He gives me colour bombs fire them,enjoying the colourful smoke. Lottie,Maya,Aiden join us soon. We play with those forgetting about surroundings.

"Cupcake!do you remember these?"Ivan asks showing me the magic powder packets, which is white normally but when it's mixed in water and poured onto people,it changes into different colours.

Not wanting the spoil the happy mood around I reply. "I do,I can't believe they still sell them" I say excitedly.

"OMG!We used to play with them the whole day,but I thought they were banned" Maya says squealing.

"Why?"I ask her.

"Because of some rumours of skin damage,but these are naturally made now"Ivan answers

"Oh"

"Yeah"He says mixing the solution in a bucket of water and throwing on me. I gasp in shock,I'm drentched,with the colour changing to pink,Ewww.I was sure I was looking like a cotton candy. 

"IVAN"I yell in annoyance ready to murder him,he chuckles saying 'so cute' while the others were laughing.

"Game on you pig face!"I say taking a colour spray bottle from Fred and spraying at him.Turning him blue.I laugh hysterically as he glares at me. Charlottie laughs rolling on the floor calling him a blue teddy bear.

He pours the solution on her with water gun which turns blue again.She glares at him,spitting the solution which entered her mouth.

"You guys look like twins now,how adorable"I say laughing with tears in my eyes,both of them glare at me as I crawl and hide behind Fred whose enjoying the show, his laugh is adorable. Fred is pulled away and I'm drenched again with another bucket of solution poured onto me turning me into blue,not leaving a spot.

"We are triplets now!"Lottie says making me scrunch my nose in disgust.I think I would be casted in Avatar without any audition.

An hour later, we were tackling each other on the floor, playing with the powder,sprays and water guns,colour balloons.We were smothering the colours on each other's faces. 

We were in tears from laughter and I can't remember when we had this much fun. I untangled myself from Ivan and got up from the floor. I jogged towards the last packet and fell backwards when I felt him pull me back.

"Ivan stop you cheater!" I yell, but he only wrapped his arm around me tighter.

"Even if I lose,I won't let you win ." He yells as if he is playing in some olympics.