~Friend~

One week,I've been hiding away from Ivan,he was everything I could think about

One week,I've been hiding away from Ivan,he was everything I could think about.My brain was on repeat mode playing all the times I spent with him.And guess what,I'm smiling every time I'm thinking about him.I hid in my room most of the time not wanting to freak people out with my creepy expression.

One week,it took for me to get immensely close to my family,obviously after the reports came, proving that I'm their daughter.

One week,is all it took Aiden and Maya deciding to take the next step in their relationship, but it's taking more than one hour to convince my mom to send me to Aiden's and Maya's house, which directly indicates Ivan's house,and I'm not close to meet him forever, scratch that,I would meet him if he gets amnesia or something.

My mom is in verge of getting convinced with the tears in Maya's eyes.

"Please ma'am,I'm an orphan,my friends are everything to me,especially Thea, I want her to be in every occasion I celebrate"She says to which my mom is fully convinced.The rude man enters,I can sense he heard the conversation,he starts speaking and I read his lips.

"My daughter will come and celebrate every event and help you,but I won't let her stay at the night,I want her back by the midnight,I'll be sending her a guard with a car."I'm stunned because this is the first time he addressed me as his daughter.

I don't know why but my eyes water,as he looks at me tenderly with a soft smile. He steps infront of me. He cups my cheek."You're aid will be taking two more days time because of technical issues. So I imported a new one for you.You'll be able to manage right princess?" He asks tenderly to which I nod. He hugs me tightly,I feel tear drops on my shoulder. I can feel him shaking.Is he crying?

He wipes his tears without no body noticing and pats my forehead softly.

"Take this gun for security,if anyone troubles you, just shoot them okay?"He says handing me a gun.I scream in fear dropping the gun.

What father gives gun to his daughter as first gift? He rolls his eyes and signs a guy to come closer and hands him that gun giving instructions.

He says something to Maya and Aiden which makes them shake in fear.Maya smiles finally and nods excitingly.I pack some necessary stuff cause I'm going to stay the whole day there.Dad puts the new aid on my ears fixing it properly.I tell them a bye and leave with Maya and Aiden and the bodyguard.

The house was beautiful,last time I only got to saw the living room, but now when I see it carefully,the whole building is intricately designed. It had an open plan with abundance natural light flushing into the building. I touch the walls feeling the texture. My bodyguard looks at me as if I'm a creep.I get it alot. I'm an architect,I observe buildings alot, it's natural when your occupation is that.

I look around when a voice starles me.

"Maya you didn't tell me we had guest?"I froze and look at Aiden who was smirking and Maya who was glaring at the person behind me,but why?