~Love~

My heartbeat was the only proof telling me that what I was seeing right now was real

My heartbeat was the only proof telling me that what I was seeing right now was real.But my eyes refused to believe what I was seeing.My lips couldn't move to ask questions.The whole studio was filled with paintings,My paintings,not even leaving an inch on the walls.

My eyes teared up.My heart was thudding in fear.I was admiring each and every painting, couldn't turn my eyes away from one, at the same time couldn't wait to see another.I was just looking at them awestruck. But I couldn't breathe seeing them.I try to run out of the door in fear,but Ivan grabs me from leaving. 

"Please..I'm scared!"I whisper hugging him tightly.He cups my face and makes me look into his eyes which are looking at me tenderly,his emotions hitting me like a tidal wave.

"Why are you scared in your own temple Thea?"He says softly as I exhale sharply.

He held onto my hand and placed my palm right above his chest.I felt his heart racing replicating my emotions. "My heart couldn't bare the weight of my love for you Thea, So I released some of it by capturing it in my paintings"He says to which I just stare at him with tears pricking my eyes. My world spins at this confession.

"If I want to express my love to you, my words won't be enough, if I want to show it to you, these painting won't be enough. I wanted to run away from your memories but they kept haunting me.Six years Thea,I felt suffocated by the distance between us." I kept my eyes on him as tears flowed freely down my cheek.

"You know what?I'm not going to hide anything anymore. I had enough of your distance from me,I had enough of seeing you going on dates with others.I had enough of people coming between us even before I could express my love!" He pushed me onto the couch and knelt in front of me.

"I used to be so scared but not anymore.I'm not gonna lose you anymore because of my fear.I've hid it half of my life but now, I don't care.I'll tell you everything which I should've told you Six years back." He said with determination in his voice

"I loved you Thea,like crazy.I thought you would always be with me forever" My heart skipped a beat at that sentence.

"I loved you so much that I wasn't sure if could survive without you. I didn't know what to do, you were driving me crazy.I was obsessed with you.I was obsessed with your smile " He says clearing his throat stopping his sobs.

"So,during our farewell,I couldn't take it anymore,I made up my mind to confess my love,I was waiting for you at the gate ,to give you my love letter, But April stopped me" He said her name bitterly with digust oozing out. I frown as I never knew what he was saying.

"And she said that you always thought I was digusting,you avoided me because you hated to even sit beside me. You felt embarassed talking to me.She told that you loathed me.She told me all I did was hurt you and you didn't even want to see my face." He said choking on his words his eyes held hurt.I clench my fist knowing that two faced snake.