~Excited~

"How dare you fix your wedding date without informing me?!" My mom yells glaring at me

"How dare you fix your wedding date without informing me?!" My mom yells glaring at me. My ears were bleeding with her constant squealing, yelling and complaining.

"Maa..."

"Just shut up! why did you even tell me now!? you could have just bought Thea after marrying." She interrupts me and pouts dramatically.

"What happened now mumma? We still have four days time" I try to defend to which she glares at me as if I killed her favourite puppy.

"Do you know anything about wedding? Do you know the hopes and dreams I had on your wedding?" She says gritting her teeth at me.

"Mumma, just tell what you want, I'll make it come true!" I declare to which her angry face turns excited in an instant.

"First call Thea! We have to talk and plan stuff" She exclaims to which I huff remembering how she responded when I called her yesterday.

"Hey Babyyyy" I call her sweetly

"Hey" Her tired voice answers.

"What are you doing, love? Why do you sound so tired, my Cupcake?" I ask her sweetly.

"Ivan! I'm not in mood to do all this lovey-dovey stuff, my feet are killing me because of shopping, I don't even have time to eat! Remy is torturing me trying different make-up looks on me. Ry on the other hand appointed five bodyguards! who follow me everywhere in their boring safari suits! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She banters angrily making me flinch at her tone.

"Hey! What did I do?" I question signing my project files simultaneously.

"You are the one who fixed the date so early! So fault is yours! Go marry yourself if the designer doesn't deliver my bridal clothes!" She exclaims on the phone as I imagine her cute pout.

"Love, don't worry, he'll deliver it before time, I guarantee." I promise to which I hear a tired sigh.

"We'll see" She responds still not believing me.

"So, what else?" I ask her a little seductively.

"I usually don't give my number to anyone, it's confidential, Call me only on emergencies okay! don't make me regret giving you my number" She says cutting my call harshly making me pout.

I feel bad because of the stress I'm putting on her because of the wedding.On the other hand we have to work hard for a fast and best wedding.

A permanent smile was carved on my face with the thought of Thea, my first and last love becoming mine, just in the matter of five days.

"What are you doing, Ivan? Call her up!" My mom exclaims to which I nod and dial her number.

"Hang on" My mom says snatching my phone from my hand.