~Longing~

"She's waking up" I hear mom whisper as I tried to open my eyes from the most sleep I got after nine days

"Thea?" I felt a soft hand beside me.Lottie? I look around to see my surroundings. 

I find myself back at my room in Stone mansion. I sigh dissapointedly. My vision was still blurry with my head pounding. I sit up leaning onto the headboard. I shut my eyes and open it only to see my my mom's eyes filled with relief.

"Mom, what's all this?" I question her glancing at the IV attached to my arm along with some weird looking pipes.

"Oh my baby!" My mom came rushing towards me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad that you woke up" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"You were unconscious for the whole day" My mom crossed her hands over her chest. She wasn't even looking at me like I had some disease. C'mon! I'm as healthy as a horse. Just because I've fainted due to lack of food and sleep, they are treating me like I'm on bed due to terminal illness.

"STOP EATING EVERYTHING YOU FIND, THOSE ARE FOR THEA!" Maya fumes entering into my room with Remy trailing behind her. She was holding a plate full of food with Remy trying to pick some of it without her notice.

This guy is always hungry. His digestive system must have been working really efficiently 24/7. He gasps dramatically seeing me awake and jumps onto my bed beside me. I roll my eyes at him.

"How do you feel, Chica?!" He asks staring at me as if I'm some other person.

"Gross"

"How many fingers am I holding up?" God! he's so childish.

"Dude! I fainted for godsake, I didn't go blind" I snap. I felt a strong urge to pee. I rolled the pole where the IV was hanging as I walked to the washroom. I did my business and decided to have a bath. I walked into the closet wearing one of Ry's shirt which I stole along with a pair of shorts which I found.

I went back into my room only to find the whole lady gang in deep discussion, Remy is still in the same place on my bed drinking some green colour thing. I sit on my bed tiredly. Maya fixes back the IV to my hand.

I stared at the food in front of me and back at them. I lost my appetite seeing it. I wanted Ivan beside me to feed me.I pick at it not able to bring it to my mouth. I know that I'm pathetic, clingy, but I didn't even spend an hour with him peacefully after we got married. 

I stare at my ring which was shining brightly under the light as I move my spoon drawing circles over the plate. This ring is the only proof that I am married, a proof that everything which happened was not a dream.

"What happened? don't you like it" Maya asks me disappointedly. I just shake my head negatively.

"I just don't feel like eating anything, I'm sorry and thank you for putting so much effort for me" I say pushing the plate away.