~Enemies~

The wedding day had arrived! Remy showcased all his talent on me, not allowing the make up artist Maya selected to come anywhere near me

The wedding day had arrived! Remy showcased all his talent on me, not allowing the make up artist Maya selected to come anywhere near me.Which had began a cold war between Maya and Remy.

It was time for us to get our dresses on and get ready to head to the venue.We made our way to our car, all the bridesmaids had our own car and a driver drove us to the venue.Maya freaking out, but a dreamy smile on her face.I'm extremely happy for her,she's marrying the love of her life.

She was looking like a goddess lost on earth.I couldn't help but admire the wedding dress, it was gorgeous.Aiden would have his jaw dropped seeing her like this.

The wedding was at the beautiful church which is an absolutely stunning venue which is also surrounded by a court yard and incredible landscapes.The melody from the violin made everyone look alive, uplifting their mood.

The venue was filled with vibes full of pleasure, laughter and hearty conversations.The fragrance of the flowers was everywhere.I admired the exquisite decorations.The church looked like heavan.

It was then time for us to get ready to walk down the aisle. 

Maya walked down the aisle with my adopted father.Walking at a slow pace.

Aiden was already at the altar.But my eyes automatically turned to search for someone else.I could see only Damon.My face falls in disappointment.That's when I noticed Ivan peeking from Damon shoulder smirking at me.I smile shyly, looking away.

Ivan had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on his face,I guess my expression replicated his too.I walked sneaking glances at him every few seconds and looking away not able to take the intensity of his eyes.

Aiden and Maya were lost in each others eyes,savouring the moments.They recited their vows exchanging their rings with watery eyes.Maya's smile was the biggest and most precious ornament she was wearing.

They were pronounced as wife and husband.

I notice Ivan making weird faces and signals from the corner of my eye.I look at him finally to which he stops his desperate attempts for me to notice him.He smiles at me and winks.I roll my eyes.He smiles tenderly at me,his eyes showing all his love.He starts moving his hand.

The biggest shock to me is when he signs to convey his message. 

'I.Love.You, I.Want.The.Next.Wedding.I.Attend.To.Be.Ours' He signs moving his hands slowly.My heart skips a beat as my eyes water.

 'Do.You.Take.Me.Ivan.To.Be.Your Husband?'He signs further pointing at himself at the end of it.He practised sign language for me,to convey something to me.

Why would I not marry someone like him?

Why would I not fall for him?

I give him a bright smile signing back my answer to which his face turns confused.I chuckle seeing his lost expression.My poor baby didn't understand.He pouts.I see Adrain who noticed our conversation wriggling his eyebrows at me.