~Concern~

"That guy,who is waiting with roses in blue shirt,go warn him,I'll believe"My flowers says pointing at Presely to which Remy nods

"Are you sure Remy?"Ryder asks to which Remy scoffs.

"It's a walk in the park,I've seen you hitting people many times "He whispers to us to which I frown.Wait what?He has seen him hitting people?didn't he hit anyone?

Remy starts walking towards Presely as we look at the scene eagerly.

"Does he mean that he isn't a guy from the gang?"I ask to which Ryder laughs.

"Remy is a dummy,he just thinks that he's a don,Do you think anyone with right mind would design that office so dramatically?"He say as my eyes widen.

"Then why did you send him to fight?"I ask to which he smirks.

"So that he would understand that he is not a don,and fix his life to a make up specialist,he is always trying to prove he is eligible into mafia,he annoys me constantly saying he wants orders to kill people to prove himself...and also he is too close to Thea than my liking"I clench my fist at the last part.I won't stop him now.

Remy returns back with a black eye, disappointed.Thea rushes to help him and pities him.Presley beat him hard.Thea's face is filled with rage seeing her 'friend' hurt so take the matter into her hand and drags Remy towards Presely.

"How dare you beat my friend!?"Thea says furiously.Presely notices me and gulps.

"These flowers are for you"He says giving her flowers with shaky hands to which Thea sighs and takes it anyway.

"Uh...I just wanted another chance!"He says making Thea glare at him.

She takes her phone out? "This is not a way to ask for a second chance! you don't threaten people and hit their friends"She says to which he frowns in confusion.I snatch the phone to see messages he sent.I read them out loud.

'Hey'

'you're very pretty :)' ...yah true my flower is beautiful

'you need a wheel chair after I'm done with you' ...He's dead!..I glare at him as he gulps in fear "You threatened me to break my legs,I'll break yours before you break mine"Thea says raging in anger...Wait. What?...She understood something else in this double meaning sentence! Presely frowns and tries to explain,Ryder shows his gun secretly which Presely notices and shuts up.

'I know I messed up.if you give me a chance, I'll make sure you would be very impressed after the date and let me kill you' ...Kill you?

"Oh my god! fucking auto correct! I meant kiss you!"He says receiving a punch from Ryder.Thea flinches and stops him.

'Gud night,I'll cut you in your dreams' ..."Cut you?"I ask to which he gasps..."I meant C. U....I promise...blame my phone"I see gun pointed to Presley's head by Ryder.