~Hurt~

I felt creeped out seeing the smile on his face

I felt creeped out seeing the smile on his face.I think I made a mistake saying yes.I felt a strange aura coming from him.

I gave him the most unrealistic smile.He was just staring at me without blinking.I clear my throat.

"Why did you bring me to your house?"I ask annoyed by his burning gaze to which he blinks looking away.

He doesn't answer walking into the kitchen. I sit on the couch observing his house. It was a modern house with a dark vibe. In a single word, it was claustrauphobic. I don't think there are women living in this house. Infact,it doesn't even look like any humans can live here. It feels too dead.

He returned with a cup of ice-cream which was my favourite flavour. Something was extremely fishy or I'm thinking too much. He offers me as I take it hesitantly.

"I thought you liked this flavour?"He whispers bringing me out of my thoughts.

"H..How do you know?"I ask trying hard to stutter..

He just smiles not answering my question.I notice from the corner of my eye, that he was staring at me all over again.My palms became sweaty.

"What's wrong, Do I have something on my face?" I was annoyed by his behaviour.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen" He says making me gulp in fear.

"Thea do you believe in soulmates?" He asks with a crazed look in his eyes to which I shake my head frowning.

"I don't believe nonsense like that."

"Even me. But I changed my opinion from the first time I saw you...I knew you would come for me,your soulmate." He says seriously making my heart stop in fear.

"Wha..What shit are you talking? Are you crazy!?I'm going" I yell trying to rush out of his place.

He pins me to the wall beside the door forcefully. "What the heck!?"

"I couldn't sleep last night! I was thinking about us the whole time."He utters insanely.

"There is no us"I spat wriggling my hands from his tight hold.He ignores me continuing his shit.

"I always wondered where we both met before I saw you,you were very familiar.Exactly at 2:15 am, it stricked to me how we are connected...we didn't meet in this life,we met our previous life." I have to get out of this house away from this psycho.

"I've wanted you since three years, but I hid it in my heart.I've been following you like a shadow since then" My mouth parts at his confession.He has been stalking me!

"Do you expect me to back away if some bastard like Black comes in between us!?" He says with a murderous look in his eyes.

"I felt like burning him whenever he looked at you! I wanted to stab him every single time he touched you!" He yells making me flinch.