~The Confession~

Ivan

Ivan

Ivan

Ivan

He is all I think about since I attended the cheaters wedding.

The intensity in his eyes was something I never noticed. It was always there. But never noticed. It hit me all of sudden like a ton of bricks.

And that kiss.

Why was it so intimate?

Whenever he kisses me my heart stops.

If I brush it off as an innocent kiss. It was too intense. Too deep. Too hot.

I could see that he wanted to kiss me on my lips. Not at the corner of my lips. I could sense his desire.

But why?

He was same. He acted exactly the same way in school. Why was an act which was innocent then so sensual now!

My cheeks turn red when the scene replays in my mind.

Something is extremely wrong with me!

I shouldn't even be thinking about him when I'm on a date with someone else.

It feel so wrong!

The kiss or the date?

The kiss

Really!

Ugh! Fine! the date!

Yup. The date feels wrong because of the kiss.

No! That's not true! I'm just not ready to go on a date.

Yah because of the kiss.

Shut up!

My mom arranged a blind date for me with her friend's son, just because all my friends of my age are getting married. So I'm here at a restaurant with a painting theme. Apparently he loves paintings so it was my mom's choice.

"Excuse me,are you Althea?"A guy who just entered asks frowning to which I nod.He's tall,fit and comes under the good looking category.

I forgot his name,something with p."Please take a seat"I ask to which he smiles and sits opposite to me.

"I'm sorry I was late,there was a meeting with the president himself,I had to be there to take care of his needs" He says to which I nod again.

"I understand"

"I must say you picked a nice place for the date" He says to which I nod again.

I guess my neck will turn sore by so much nodding.

Shut up and listen to him!

I'd rather think about the kiss from the hottie.

Shut up!