~Search~

My soul was taken away from me

She went willingly,in exchange of her brother who is lying on the hospital bed with injuries.

She went to exchange herself as if her life was nothing worth.

Didn't she remember atleast once that she had a person who would die if anything happens to her?

Didn't she remember she left behind a family which would be thrown into darkness without her prescence?

Since the moment she left, I feel like my heart is being nailed continuosly.The pain in my chest keeps growing every second.

Her mom kept staring at her photo with hopeless eyes, She lost herself again.

Tears sliding down her eyes are the only proof that she is not a statue.

"Adrain,we traced the car number you told us.But it was fake.Do you have any other clues?"The Best tracker we have, Jason, asks Adrain to which he shakes his head as a no with his bloodshot eyes.

Rage

Was something new in his eyes.

"They might not only be Thea's enemies, but Mr.Black's and Mr.Stone's too"Jason says making us frown.

"None of my enemies have guts to take her away"I say to which Jason nods.

"I didn't introduce Thea as my daughter to anyone yet! So,I don't think any of my enemies know" Mr.Stone says to which my blood boils in frustration.

Jason turns to face Thea's adopted parents Gilbert and Cassandra.

"Did Thea have any trouble with her past lovers or was there anyone who was after her?" I clench my fist at that question.

Travis had already been threatened.However, it was not him. That guy is a jerk. He will not put himself in such danger for a girl. He had already moved on from April and began dating someone new.

"I'm not saying this to brag about my daughter, but Thea is an angel. Her focus was alwaysher career." Gilbert wipes his tears away.

Jason sighs."If it was for ransom,we would've got a call by now,We didn't get it"

"It's more dangerous"I say shutting my eyes tightly

"Exactly"

"But this doesn't look like a regular criminal's handiwork. Somebody planned it well"Jason says to which I could hear cries of Athena.

"Please find my daughter! We'll give you whatever you want"Mom chokes out.

"You don't have to ask ma'am,I will try my best to bring her back."Jason replies assuringly leaving the room.

"Hello officer!"Mr.Stone greets the police officer hopefully.

"Any trace of my daughter?"

"I'm sorry sir, We've solved many complicated cases in hours. But we couldn't find a single clue even in three days.We are unable to trace where he has taken her and what he may have done!"The officer's face is filled with pity.