~Training The Mafia Princess~

Thea started acting all shy once I woke up

She could hardly look at me without blushing. 

Fuck she's beautiful. 

After lots forced confronations, hugs, kisses and sweet whispers, she finally got the courage to speak with me normally.

"Can someone remind me why did I agree to this again?" My lazy Cupcake moans as she runs around the ground for warm up at the pace of a snail.

"You atleast have a reason, I still don't get why I'm threatened to learn self-defence!" Remy groans as he receives a punch from Eli. God! How I wish to be in Eli's place right now.

"You are literally clinged to her like a leech 24/7, so you have to be ready for the attack anytime" Ryder reasons with annoyance clear in his voice.

Thea finally reached her destination in front of Ryder breathing tiredly.She glares at us.

"Why the hell did I run right now?! I thought I was learning how to kill a person" She questions panting for air, still looking at us in anger.

"You are not learning to kill people, Love" I state."You are learning defence"

"Ugh—That's so boring!" She exclaimed pursing her lips. "But, you still didn't answer why I ran for my life?" She questions shifting from foot to foot with pain.

"Running is one of your best weapon, so just run the fuck away when you can instead of acting like a superhero." I explained to which she pouts.

"Why the fudge do I have to run now?! I'll run when someone attacks me" She exclaims wiggling her toes. I shook my head in disbelief.

"It's also for warm up, It's for you for not having muscle pull"

"Well, If a muscle pull means I don't have to run for some days, then I'm perfectly fine with it..." She trailed of smiling sheepishly. I sighed in disbelief running my hands through my hair.

After an eternity of questionaire, she finally decided to listen.

"Hit me with all you can, Cupcake" I state smirking. Her eyes widen at what I asked.

"Are you sure baby?" She asks stammering. I nod to which she readied herself with two fists in front of her.

"I'm not gonna hold back, Baby, I love you, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna hold back" She warned with innocence oozing out of her. It took everything in me not to laugh.

"Go on then"

"I'm asking one last time, Baby. Change your mind" She warns me shifting her legs in a weird pose.

"Go ahead, Cupcake" I say, getting closer to her. She pouts and drops the idea of punching me and stands straight.

"I don't want to hurt you" She mutters.