-1-

It's the usual Saturday night except Asahi looks gloomier than usual. I sat beside him and drank the canned coffee I'm holding.

"You guys fought again?" I asked Asahi but he ignored me. He's staring into space and I had to pinch his stomach so he would answer me.

"Yeah we did." See? He already heard me but pretended not to. This guy is hopeless!

"So? What's your plan?" Asahi sighed and raised his shoulders. I just stood up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

/Hyunsuk hyung? Why did you call?/

/Stop joking. Yena will never cheat on me./

What? Yena is cheating on Asahi? I immediately went back to the living room and saw Asahi ruffling his hair looking frustrated.

"Sleepover?" Asahi nodded and laid at the couch. When one of us is frustrated, we always do sleepovers.

"I'll go buy some food. You, stay here and sleep." Asahi didn't respond and I left the house.

/Hyunsuk? Can you tell me the place where you saw Yena?/

/The cafe near our school. Do you want me to come with you?/

/No it's alright. I can manage by myself./

/Myself? What about Asahi?/

/I told him to sleep./

/Still doing things for Asahi, huh?/

/Shut up. I need to go. Bye./

I ended the call and rode the bus. I got off the bus on my stop and walked to the cafe. I saw Yena sitting all alone inside.

"Areum? Are you with Asahi?" I shook my head and sat at the chair in front of her.

"Hyunsuk saw you with a guy..." Yena smiled at me sadly and held her cup of coffee.

"Tell Asahi I'm cheating." My eyebrows furrowed because of confusion.

"What's wrong Yena?" She looked down and tears began to fall on the table.

"I can't be with him anymore..." Yena continued to cry and she looked up showing the continuous flow of tears on her cheeks.

"I need to get married Areum." My eyes widened and she wiped her tears.

"I need to get married so our company will survive..." An arranged marriage?

"So please... please tell him I'm cheating...tell Asahi that I don't love him anymore!"