-16-

My eyes slowly opened and I saw a blurred figure beside me. Is that... Asahi? He looks like him but his smell...

"Asahi..." I never thought that he'll come and get me here at the club.

I pulled on his collar and stared at his lips. That lips. It's always near but I didn't really had the courage to do it.

I only stared at his lips not knowing I'm moving towards him. He chuckled as he turned sideways avoiding my actions.

"I'm sorry..." I told him as I stopped myself.

Being drunk sure gave me a hell lot of courage. I started to feel sleepy so I removed my grip on his collar.

He's already here... so I can take a rest...

Asao's POV

"Woah bro! That's a very pretty girl! Mind if I take her home today?" I sneered at my friend as I slid my arm on her legs, carrying her.

"I know I'm a jerk but I'll never take advantage of a drunk woman."

I looked at her face which is flushed. I can tell that this is her first time passing out because of drunkenness.

"That little boy. Can't even take care of his friend!"

I struggled placing her inside my car because she's trying to cling on me.

"Areum! Let go!" I tried to push her but he didn't let go.

"Argh!" I lost my balance making the both of us fall on the backseat.

I tear rolled down her flushed cheeks and I felt my heart beat fast. What... what's wrong with me?

I unconsciously wiped her tears and my gaze shifted on her lips.

"Damn!" I screamed loudly when my head bumped on the ceiling of my car.

That was close. I was so close to kissing her.

"Who are you to make me feel this way?"

I stared at Areum and closed the door.

Good thing that her wallet have an ID. I started to drive towards the building of her condo.

"Aish... why is it raining!"

I turned my windscreen wiper on and drove slowly knowing that I have a passenger.

"Oh? Isn't that Asahi's friends? Woah... Why are they running around when it's raining hard?"

I honked my car at them and grabbed my umbrella.

"This is just an assumption but... are you looking for her?" I opened my car and pointed at the unconscious girl.

"Areum?!" They ran towards my car and immediately brought her out.

This guys are dumb. They should've went inside...

"You! What did you do to her?!" If I remember correctly, his name is Hyunsuk?

I went inside my car and reached out my umbrella to them.

"I just saw her at a club. I didn't do anything."

I chuckled as they all glared at me.

"Just take my umbrella and bring her home. Don't tell Asahi that I was with her. He'll probably get mad."

I drove my car and looked at them checking Areum for any signs of sexual harassment.

Well, check all they want but they won't find anything.

I've already changed my mind.

———

If you got confused, this chapter is what happened before Areum arrived at her condo.