-19-

"AREUM!!!!!!" I sighed as I heard a voice outside my bedroom. I covered my ears when the door opened.

"Areum! We were so worried!!!"

"Don't ever drink without us!!!"

Hyunsuk chuckled as Jihoon and Junkyu started to bug me.

"You shouldn't drink alone, Areum. Don't ever do that again." I nodded at Hyunsuk as he sat at my bed.

"But you know, Areum. We're actually surprised. You were in Asao's car yesterday!"

I sighed as I remembered that memory again. I wonder if I really kissed his brother...

"Were you drinking with him?" Jihoon asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't remember much."

"Well, it's your first time drinking."

I felt chills all over my body as I heard that voice. Don't tell me he's here?!

"I now regret turning sideways yesterday..."

I looked at my door and saw Asao leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"We didn't... do it?"

He chuckled and nodded. He walked towards me and held my chin.

"But you can just repeat it, right? Areum?"

I felt my cheeks heat up seeing his face up close. He looks so much like him. That's why I thought he's Asahi!

"It was just a mistake."

"What's that mistake?!" Hyunsuk shouted as he glared at Asao. He was about to grab his collar but I managed to hold his hands.

"Relax, Hyunsuk. It's nothing to worry about." Asahi stood between them and patted Hyunsuk's shoulder.

"I thought you're mad at your brother?!"

"I am. I'm just giving him a chance."

Asao draped his arm on Asahi's shoulder and smiled at me.

My gaze shifted at Asahi and he smiled at me.

Why does his smile look so sad?