-21-

"You look... great." It's Yena. So that's why Junkyu is acting weird.

"You too." Asahi answered but I can hear sadness in his voice. Why did they have to meet now?

"Yena! Geez. Why did you leave!" A guy went towards Yena and draped his arm over her shoulder.

Could it be... his fiance?

"He's my... fiance."

I felt nervous as I heard Asahi's chuckle. He started to walk away and I can see Yena staring at Asahi.

They still love each other.

"I'll go after him." Hyunsuk held my wrist but I smiled at him.

"I need to go, Hyunsuk." I looked at Yena and she smiled at me. I walked towards where Asahi went not knowing that I started to cry.

Just how long would it take for him to forget Yena? How long will I have to so he can notice my love for him?

I don't know why but... I'm getting tired.

I don't want to wait anymore.

I'll just go for it.

"Asahi!" He faced me and I saw his eyes full of tears. I walked towards him and held his face with both of my hands.

"I'm sorry." I closed the gap between us while my eyes are closed. I don't want to see his reaction. I just want to show him how I feel.

I then felt his grip on my shoulders and he pushed me away from him.

"Areum! What's wrong with you!"

He's mad. His face... it screams anger.

Does he hate it that much?

"I love you!" His eyes widened and he started to walk backwards.

"Stop joking Areum... I... I don't want to ruin our friendshi-"

"Even if you tell me to give up, I won't."

I walked towards him and grabbed his collar so I can pull his face closer to me.

"I've waited for so long, Asahi. I won't stop now."