-6-

"I'm not asking for your forgiveness, bastard." I hid Asahi behind me and bowed at his brother.

"He's just a little bit emotional, please forgive him." I heard Asahi chuckle behind me so I held his hand and tightened my grip on his.

"Well, a kind girl is asking instead of my brother. I accept it." He held my chin and raised my head up.

"Take off your filthy hands off her face."

He raised both of his hands and nodded.

"Fine, fine. Well, I need to go. Bye, Areum!" He smiled at me before looking at his brother. I saw him smile before he turned around and walk away.

The students also began to go back inside their classroom making me a little less nervous. Suddenly the professor arrived and we went inside the classroom.

Our lecture started but I'm still thinking about what his brother could have possibly told him to make him explode.

"And that's it for today and oh, Asahi. Come to my office later to take the tests you missed."

-

Asahi just finished all of the tests he missed and we're now with Jihoon, Junkyu and Hyunsuk and we're just walking around Myeongdong.

"Your brother seemed like a jerk." I glared at Jihoon but Asahi chuckled.

"Well, that's true." Asahi told him which made me more confused. Is there something going on between the two of them?

"Do you want to go to the karaoke?" Hyunsuk suggested and both Jihoon and Junkyu agreed.

"Should we join them?" Asahi asked me and I saw about to say yes but remembered that I need to go to the grocery store.

"You can join them. I need to buy something for our dinner."

"Our dinner?" I looked at Hyunsuk and saw him looking confused.

"I'm staying at her house."

"WHAT?!" They all shouted at the same time that the people around us turned at oir direction.

"Wh-why? Why are you staying at her house?!" Hyunsuk asked Asahi as he shook his body.

"I brought him to my condo. He's not taking care of himself."

"Lucky Asahi, he gets to eat Areum's cooking..." Junkyu blurted out and Jihoon nodded.

"You should also stop taking care of yourself, Hyunsuk hyung." I suddenly remembered Hyunsuk's confession earlier which made my cheeks heat up.

"Areum are you okay? Why is you face red?" I covered my face and chuckled.

"Re-really? Maybe because it's cold? We-well, we need to go. Bye guys!" I grabbed Asahi's hand and walked towards the grocery store.

Hyunsuk's POV

I watched as Areum pulled Asahi and walked away from us. Is she avoiding me?

"Hyunsuk hyung? What's wrong? Aren't we going to the karaoke?"

I ruffled my hair as I thought of all the things that can happen at Areum's condo.

"We're not going to the karaoke. I have a much better idea."