-60-

Areum's POV

"Uh... Yes we are sure... Jiwon told us to talk to the guy outside this building..." I answered again as a guy with chubby cheeks glared at me and Asahi.

"Can we... go in?" He suddenly smiled and nodded at us. He opened the door of what looked like an abandoned building and my eyes widened when I saw that it was very clean inside.

"Jaehyuk hyung! We have some visitors!"

"Areum?! Did you go here to visit me? How thoughtfu-" Jaehyuk was about to hug me but Asahi bro hugged him instead.

"I'm Asahi, her FIANCÉ."

"Eh?! But I thought that the Hyunsuk guy is her fianće?!"

"Then you're wrong." I chuckled as Asahi wrapped his arm on my waist.

"Ah! Areum!" I turned around and saw Jiwon walking towards us.

My eyes widened when I saw someone talking to Haruto.

"JUNGHWAN?!" His eyes widened as soon a she saw me.

"NOONA?! WH-WHY ARE YOU HERE?! JIWON NOONA! IS SHE THE VISITOR?!"

Jiwon's eyebrows furrowed as she nodded at  Junghwan.

I immediately pulled Junghwan outside and he suddenly knelt down.

"They're not bad people, noona! I can guarantee you that!" I ruffled my hair because of frustration.

"I know that very well, Junghwan! They're not bad people but what they aren't doing normal stuffs!"

He held my hands and shook his head frantically. I made him stand up and placed my hands on both of his shoulders.

"Please don't tell mom and dad! I promise that I'll take care of myself!"

"Junghwan!"

"I just want to protect someone!"

He suddenly started to cry and it made my heart break.

"I just want to protect the girl I like..." His tears continued to fall. I hugged him tightly and told him to stop crying.

"Promise me that you'll take care of yourself!"

He nodded at me and wiped his tears.

"I promise, noona."

We went inside while Junghwan is still crying so Haruto teased him.

Jiwon guided us towards a room and slowly opened the door. Asahi and I went inside and saw Jihoon sitting on a bed.

"Oh! Asahi, Areum!" Jihoon stood up and my eyes widened. He hugged the two of us but Asahi and I were still shocked.

"Jihoon you're already fine?" Asahi asked him which made Jihoon laugh.

"Of course I am! Did you think that I already died? I'm Jihoon! I'm strong!"

I chuckled as I remembered that its the same exact thing that Asahi told me earlier but he's more surprised than I am.

We continued to talk for an hour and after that, we decided to go home.

"Ya! Park Jihoon! Make sure that Junghwan is safe all the time okay?!" He chuckled at what I said but he still nodded.

"Make sure that you two will be happy for the rest of your lives, okay?" We both nodded and Asahi started to drive.

"This isn't the way home, Asahi." I told him as he suddenly turned left. Asahi just smiled at me and he held my hands so I just stayed quiet and let him drive.

We arrived at a place where you can see the whole city. My eyes sparkled as I stared at the city lights in front us.

"Why are you suddenly being so romantic ?" I asked him as he went beside me with both of his hands on his pockets.

"Nothing. I just thought that you would like to see this place so I brought you here." I smiled at him and hugged him tight.

"I love you, Asahi..." He suddenly pulled out of the hug and knelt down on one knee. My tears started to fall as he brought out a small box.

"Aish... why am I still nervous!" I chuckled as I saw his hands shaking. He pulled out a ring from the box and looked straight into my eyes.

"Areum I... I love you and... Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will!" He stood up and hugged me tightly. I smiled widely as he made me wear the ring.

"Thank you for choosing me, Areum." I started right into his eyes as he tucked my hair behind my ears.

His face grew nearer to mine which made me close my eyes. I felt his lips onto mine which made me feel like the happiest person in the world.

Its been a long journey but it sure seemed like a short one. I'm just happy that we ended up together in the end.

Now, I don't have to ask myself about what I should do to make him fall in love with me.

Because his hands which felt so close yet so far, is now holding mine. This man beside me that I've been yearning for years...

He's finally mine.