-41-

Asahi's POV

"Junghwan? Where is Hyunsuk?" I watched as Junghwan helped Areum sit on the bed.

The first thing she looks for when she finally wakes up is Hyunsuk, huh?

"I told him to go home and rest. He's fine you don't need to worry about him."

Areum nodded and her gaze shifted to my direction. Her eyes widened but she immediately looked away.

"Why are you here?" Junghwan stood up and patted her shoulder.

"You two should talk. It's been a while and I'm sure that you missed each other."

Areum grabbed Junghwan's hand and shook her head frantically.

"Noona, I know that you want to talk to hyung. You even chased after him earlier."

Areum pouted and removed her grip on his brother's hand. Junghwan went oit of the room and I sat at the chair beside her bed.

"Are you feeling alright?" She nodded while looking the other way. I looked down not knowing what to say.

When she's not around, I've always had a lot of questions in my mind to ask her when I'll finally see her again. But after knowing about her condition, it all went away.

"How's Yena?" I bit my lip because I didn't know what to say.

Junghwan told me that she thinks that I told her to invest to Yena's company.

I'm just scared on how she's going to react after knowing that we didn't get back together.

"I guess you two are happy, right? Of course you are. You should-"

I pulled her towards me and hugged her tight. She tried to push me but I didn't let her do it.

"Can you give me a chance?" My tears started to fall and she stopped pushing me.

"Asahi... what are you... talking about?" I pulled out of the hug and held her face with both of my hands. Her face screams confusion.

I slowly brought my face nearer to her. I closed my eyes and kissed her. She's  not... stopping me.

We both pulled out and I looked at her eyes.

"Areum... I love you."