-25-

Asahi's POV (flashback)

"AREUM!!!" I gasped as I realized what I just did.

I turned around and saw Areum, laying on the floor, while unconscious. My heart started to beat faster as I tried to pick her up.

"Don't touch her!" Hyunsuk stopped me by holding my collar.

"Areum! Areum can you hear me?!" My eyes began to blur when she didn't respond.

This is... all my fault...

"Junkyu call an ambulance!"

"Jihoon help me carry her towards the clinic!"

I snapped back to reality when someone tapped on my shoulders.

"Let's go." I saw Asao behind me and he's wiping off the blood on his lips.

"I... I'm sorry Asao. I just..."

"I understand. I would do exactly the same thing if someone kissed the girl I like in front me."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he started to chuckle.

"Stop denying it, Asahi. Your eyes showed it."

He patted my back and followed the boys to the clinic.

Do I like her?

"Asahi! What happened to Areum?!" I felt a pain on my chest when I heard that voice.

I turned around and saw Yena.

If I like Areum, then why am I still longing for Yena?

My eyes started to water and I tried my best to stop it but suddenly she hugged me.

My eyes widened because of what she did.

"Don't cry, Asahi."

"I... thought..."

"I hate seeing you cry..."

"But you told me you don't love me anymore!" I pushed her away from me but I saw her cheeks covered in tears.

"Ye-Yena..."

"I'm going to tell you the truth, Asahi."

-

I walked inside the hospital my brother told me and rode the elevator. I turned to the left and saw Asao walking frantically.

"Asahi! Where have you been?!" My brother pulled my hand as soom as he saw me.

"Asao, I don't like Areum." He stopped walking and furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I still love Yena."