-14-

Asahi's POV

"Don't you think she's late? It's already 9:00 PM..." Junkyu uttered as he walked back and forth. I looked at the door hoping she would get in and say I'm home.

It's my fault. I made her mad.

"Hyung! It's raining!" Jihoon shouted.

Suddenly, Hyunsuk hyung's phone rang. He answered it immediately and sighed as he ended it.

"My mom wants me home right now." He turned to me and patted my shoulder.

"We'll try to look for her one last time before we go home." I nodded to the three of them.

They went outside and I opened my phone. Where could she be? What if something happened to her?

I kept on thinking about random things not noticing that it's already 10:00 PM.

I heard knocks on the door and stood up thinking that the boys might have left something.

"What did you forge- Areum?!"

She's soaked from the rain and her hair is a mess.

"We found her at the lobby." Hyunsuk hyung told me as he supported Areum.

Suddenly, she pushed Hyunsuk hyung and started to walk towards me.

She smiled before she collapsed towards me. I was able to catch her and smelled alchohol.

She's drunk.

"I'm... sorry..." She uttered as I felt her arms wrap on my body.

"I... didn't *hiccup* mean to-" I held her face and I smiled at her.

"It's my fault." She started to cry and I felt her tears roll down my hands. I tried to wipe it but the tears won't stop.

I decided to carry her towards the couch. I looked at the three of them not knowing what to do.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Hyunsuk hyung asked.

"She's soaked, she needs to change." His eyes widened when I told it to him.

"You're going to do it?" I raised my phone and dialed Junghwan.

"What's up my hyung?"

"Your sister's drunk."

"WHAT?! YOU SNEAKY BASTARD! I'M TELLING YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"That's why I'm calling you. She needs to change immediately or she'll catch a cold."

"She'll catch a cold?! Why?!"

"She got soaked in the rain. Listen, you should hurry up or we'll change her clothes by ourselves."

"B-by o-ourselves?! DON'T TELL ME THAT THOSE GUYS ARE STILL THERE?!"

"Uh... yes."

"WAIT FOR ME!!!! DON'T TOUCH HER OR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

The call ended and I grabbed a towel to warm her a little. I noticed her tear stained cheeks and felt a pain in my chest.

I'm sorry for hurting you, Areum.