-52-

Jihoon's POV

I watched Hyunsuk as he panicked at what the driver told him. Everybody here is surprised and now, I'm just trying my best to act like I am surprised.

"Who could've took her?! Why would they take her away from me?!" Hyunsuk started to cry and I pulled Junkyu towards him.

"Let's go search for her before it's too late!" Yeah right. Search for her eventhough I know where she is.

Wait. Something's wrong... Hyunsuk hyung is already calm?

"No it's alright. I know where she is." My eyebrows furrowed at what he said. What is he trying to say?!

I immediately dialed Jiwon's number while my phone is still on my pocket. I used morse code to tell Jiwon that something's wrong and that she should listen to our conversation.

"Why are you so calm hyung?! Areum's missing!" Hyunsuk didn't answer Junkyu but instead, showed us his phone.

I saw a map and there's a red dot moving. Don't tell me that he placed a tracking device on Areum?!

"I was always worried that her memories will suddenly mix up and she'll get lost so I gave her a necklace with a tracker. I didn't know that I would need to use it in this way."

Shit! Haruto and Jaehyuk!

"Hyunsuk hyung! Share her location with us!" I told him and he immediately nodded. It's a good thing that he's kind off easy to convince.

When he finally shared her location with Junkyu and I, we went out of the church and I saw a lot of police cars.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and talked to Jiwon.

"Have you told them about the necklace?!"

"Yes I did! They threw it somewhere along the highway. Where are you?!"

"Outside the church. Sound the car up."

I immediately heard the car and ran towards the sound. I saw the car and went inside it.

"You didn't tell me that Junkyu was your mission!" I rolled my eyes because it's the first thing I heard as soon as I sat down.

"You're the one that told me to stop meddling with each other's businesses."

"Still!" I glared at her which made her shut up.

"I'll just tell you about it later." She nodded and started to drive.

"That Hyunsuk guy seems to be obsessed at Areum. How could he put a damn tracker on his loved one?!" Jiwon said as I fixed my seatbelt.

"He's my friend, Jiwon and he just loves her so much."

She clicked her tongue and I looked at the red dot on the map which is not moving anymore. Its quite near to where we are so I told Jiwon to drive towards it.

"It's here!" Yoshinori shouted and ran towards me.

"Okay. Now go back to our hideout and make her safe. I'll buy some time for you guys."

I never imagined that this would happen.

I'm sorry, Hyunsuk hyung but this is the real me.