-5-

"Oh?! Am I seeing things or it's really Asahi?!" Jihoon draped his arm over Asahi's shoulder and pinched his cheeks.

"It's really Asahi!"

"Hyung, stop that." Asahi told him with his usual face which  made Jihoon laugh.

"I just missed you so much!" Asahi ignored Jihoon and walked inside the classroom. I followed after him and sat beside him.

"Areum! Good morn- Asahi?!" Hyunsuk sat beside me and looked at him.

"Have you thanked Areum?"

"For what?"

"Are you serious? You're asking me that?" Hyunsuk looked at me in disbelief as I pressed my finger on my lips telling him to shut up.

I pulled him outside the classroom and made him face me. "Don't tell him that I've been doing his school works." Hyunsuk laughed which made me confused.

"Stop being dumb, Areum." I glared at Hyunsuk and slapped his hands as he tried to hold mine.

"You won't understand me, Hyunsuk."

"I do, Areum! I have loved you for so long so I understand how you feel!"

I looked at Hyunsuk's eyes is it shined because of tears that can fall at any moment.

He loves me?

"Hyunsuk, I-"

"I know. You love Asahi."

I looked at him as his tears fell. He immediately wiped it and smiled.

"But I won't stop here. Not when he still haven't noticed the things you did for him."

He went inside the classroom while I'm left dumbfounded. I saw a man walking towards me and he draped his arm over me.

"You're Areum, right?" He asked as I tried to remove his arms but I failed to do so.

"I'm Asahi's brother! Asao! Come one, don't you rememb-"

"She have no reason to remember a scum like you." I felt a hand around my waist and  I was pulled closer to someone.

I felt my face heat up when I saw that Asahi is that someone.

"I heard you broke up with Yena." Asahi sneered and pulled his brother's collar.

"You better stay away from her." Asao chuckled and removed Asahi's grip on his collar.

"Relax, She's not my type anyways. But I don't think that you have the rights to warn guys to stay away from her."

His brother started to lean closer to him and whispered something to Asahi. My eyes widened when Asahi punched his brother's face.

Students began to come out of their classroom and watched the two. Hyunsuk and Jihoon also came out and went near us.

"What's going on?" I shushed the two of them and pulled Asahi towards me.

"Goodness, Asahi! Did I say something wrong for you to punch me like that?"

"Seems like you still hate me, Asahi. As your brother, I need to be understanding and so, I forgive you for what you did."

"I'm not asking for your forgiveness, bastard."