-40-

Asahi's POV

"Junghwan?! Did you see her?!" I peeked outside the window and saw Hyunsuk, Jihoon and Junkyu. Their faces are looking bad.

"Hyung, I already found noona. She's in the car right now." Junghwan pointed at this car.

Hyunsuk was about to run towards the car but Junghwan stopped him.

"Go home, hyung. I'll take care of her."

"What?! No! I need to make sure she's alright!"

"Hyung! Just go home!"

Hyunsuk looked surprised when Junghwan shouted.

"Junghwan... you don't understand! She's my fiancee and I'm extremely worried about her!"

"Hyung please! There is someone who needs her right now!" Hyunsuk furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is he inside that car?! With Areum?!"

Junghwan nodded and Hyunsuk started to laugh loudly.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Hyunsuk ran towards the car and slammed on the door.

"Open the damn do-" My eyes widened as Hyunsuk lost consciousness. Junghwan catched him before he fall on the ground and handed him to Jihoon and Junkyu.

"Tell him I'm sorry." Junghwan sat at the shotgun seat and looked at our reflection in the rearview mirror. The driver started to drive to wherever we are going.

"Junghwan, why?"

"Because I can't take it anymore." He looked at his sister and back at the road.

"I'm going to tell you everything, hyung."

Why am I so nervous?

"Just please, don't give up. I know that you're the only one that can make her happy."

"But isn't she happy with Hyunsuk?"

"She is."

"Then why?"

"Because I know that it's just a temporary one."

A... temporary one? Temporary happiness?

"Because the moment she regain her true memories, that happiness is going to disappear."