-37-

*note*
Some of Areum's memories are not true because of her Post-Concussion Syndrome. She began to make some memories in her brain which did not really happen.

———————

"Jihoon! Junkyu!" I waved at them and they ran towards me. They're looking good!

"Areum!!! It's been so long!!! We missed you!!!" Junkyu and Jihoon hugged me. I missed them so much!

"Alright, that's enough." Hyunsuk pulled me towards him and wrapped his arm on my waist.

"I still can't believe that you guys ended up together..." Jihoon told us as he and Junkyu nodded, showing his agreement.

I also didn't believe that I'll fall in love with Hyunsuk. But he saved me. He helped me move on from the pain Asahi gave me.

I'm still mad at him but I know that it's also my fault. But what he did is too much.

(Author's note: This is a fabricated memory.)

"Asahi! I'm sorry! I just... I just love you so much that's why I didn't tell you the reason why Yena broke up with you!"

He didn't listen to me and just continued to put his clothes on his luggage.

"Asahi please! Please forgive me! Asahi!"

I tried to hug him when he's about to leave my condo to stop him but he pushed me and I fell on the floor.

"I will never forgive you, Areum." I grabbed his hand and kneeled down.

I... I don't want him to leave...

"Asahi I'll do anything! Just please forgive me..."

He looked at me and his eyes looks so cold. He pulled back his hand and turned around.

"You're rich right? Then invest in Yena's company. Then I might forgive you."

My eyes widened and it started to water.

"But for me to do that... I... I need to go back to my parent's house... Asahi... you know what will happen if I go back to that house!"

"You think I care? I only love Yena, Areum."

He looked at me and smirked.

"If you can't do that, then it's simple. I will never forgive you for breaking my trust."