-33-

"Stop frowning." I tried to smile because my mom looks scary.

Damn. Who ever that guy that is, I already hate him. It's already 8:00 and were supposed to meet at 7:00!

"Aera, don't you think that they're running late?" My dad asked my mom but she ignored him. Junghwan is just eating some snacks that was served.

"They got an emergency but they'll be here in a few minutes."

That's what she said 30 minutes ago!

Geez... How long do I have to wait?!

"Aera! I'm really sorry! My daughter had an asthma attack and we had to bring her to the hospital!" A man pulled a seat for the woman.

They looks so familiar... I guess they're the parents. She's so pretty! Her husband looks handsome too!

I guess their son is going to be a handsome one.

"It's alright, Chaeyon. Where's your son?"

"I don't really know... he ran off as soon as we went out the car saying he'll go back immediately."

Wait, is he running away? Then that's great!

"Really? Then I guess Areum can wait for him outside the restaurant."

What?!

My mom tapped on my thighs and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and also at the guy's parents.

"Then I'll go wait for your son outside."

"Really? Sorry for the inconvenience!" I just smiled and walked towards the exit.

Seriously! This is so annoying! Why would I wait for that guy!

"Aish! Seriously!" I blurted out when I got out the restaurant. I looked around but saw no one.

Where could he be?! Wait... I don't even know what he looks like!

"Ah! No! Doggy wait!" I looked at my left side and saw a small puppy running towards me.

He's cute! But wait! I don't like dogs!

"No! No! No! Go away!!!!!"

I walked backwards but because of my heels, I stumbled down. My butt landed on the ground and the puppy started to lick my hands which made me scream.

"Stop screaming! You're going to scare him!" A guys ran towards me and picked up the puppy.

He looks young... like Junghwan's age...

Wait... what if he's the guy I'm going to marry?! I can't!!!

"Are... you... Mrs. Chaeyon's son?!"

He slowly nodded while his eyebrows are furrowed.

"I can't do this! Goodness! You look like you're the same age as my brother!"

Should I run away? But where will I go?

But what if Mom takes back all of the money she invested to Yena's company?!

I looked at the guy who's holding the puppy and sighed.

"Where could he be..." Huh? Is he waiting for another puppy?

"Hyunjin! I caught the other one!"

That voice...