-50-

Hyunsuk's POV

"Hyunsuk ah... The suit fits you well..." My mother tapped my shoulder and hugged me tight.

"I can't believe that you're getting married today..."

Is this... alright?

I love Areum so much and I'm getting married to her but... I know that... she loves Asahi...

"What's wrong Hyunsuk?"

"Uh... Nothing mom. Can I go out for a while? I just want to talk to my friends..." She nodded at me and I immediately went out of the room.

I looked for Jihoon and Junkyu and saw then at the church entrance.

"Hyu-Hyunsuk hyung!"

Junkyu's POV

Jihoon pinched my arm secretly and widened his eyes at me. I just nodded at him and smiled at Hyunsuk hyung.

"What's wrong with you two?" He tapped our arms which made us flinch.

"Nothing! Were alright! How about you, hyung?" Hyunsuk hyung smiled but Jihoon and I noticed that he's quite nervous.

"Aren't you happy? Getting married to the one you love?"

"But she doesn't..."

Hyunsuk hyung sighed but he tapped our shoulder trying to lighten up the mood.

We were just talking about the past when someone bumped into me.

"Omg! Sorry!" I turned around and saw a girl who seemed surprised.

She... looks familiar...

"It's fine!" I smiled at her but she's still looking straight into my eyes. What's wrong with her?

And what's wrong with me?

"Aish! Jiwon! Where have you been!" A guy went beside her and placed his arm on her shoulder.

"W-we should probably go..." The guy told her as he tried to pull her away from me.

She looked at him which made him removed his hand on her. She looked back at me, while looking kind of, disappointed.

"He's Jinwoo, my brother."

Jinwoo looked at her, scrunching his eyes.

"I'm sorry again. Oppa, let's go." The girl started to walk away from me which made me take one step forward.

"Ya Kim Junkyu! Where are you going?" I felt an arm stop me and I looked at Jihoon and Hyunsuk hyung.

"Ya! Junkyu why are you crying?!"

"What? Me? Crying?" I touched my cheeks and realized that I'm really crying. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Hyunsuk hyung, I'm fine! Oh! I think your parents are calling you!" I pointed at his parents who's waving at our direction.

He tapped our shoulder and went towards his parents.

"Ya, why did you cry?" Jihoon asked me as soon as Hyunsuk hyung left.

Why? I also don't know why...

"I think a sand went in my eyes. Ya! More importantly, we should've told Hyunsuk hyung about Asahi!"

"It would just make him more nervous." He sighed and went inside the church.

"But he asked his father for all of his inheritance and went out of the country! Don't you think that something's wrong?!"

"The one he love is getting married, Junkyu. Of course he'll want to forget everything."