-18-

I held my head as soon as I opened my eyes. What's with this headache?! Why does my body feel so heavy?!

My gaze shifted to my clothes and noticed that it's not the one I'm wearing yesterday.

Wait what?

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"Areum?! What happened?!" I unconsciously covered my chest when Asahi entered my bedroom.

"Wh-who ch-ch-changed m-my clothes?!"

Asahi chuckled which made me confused.

"A maid from your house. Your brother sneaked one out."

I slowly dropped my hand and nodded slowly.

"Uh... Asahi. Thank you for bringing me home..."

"I'm not the one that brought you home..."

"Huh? Then who?"

"My brother did."

Eh... his brother is the one... that... took... me... home...?

What?!

"Don't worry. We kind of made up already."

Asahi told me noticing how tensed I was.

They made up? But their fight seemed bad...

My head started to throb making me wince.

"Go back to sleep. I'm pretty sure you have a fever."

He sat at the small space beside me and pushed me on my bed.

"Asahi... I'm sorry..."

He smiled and shook his head. "It's my fault. You don't have to feel sorry." He patted my as he pulled my blanket up to cover me.

I watched him close the door and I was left alone in my bedroom with this nasty headache.

I closed my eyes as I tried to remember what happened last night. I don't remember Asao taking me home...

"Asahi..." I pulled on his collar and stared at his lips. That lips. It's always near but I didn't really had the courage to do it.

I only stared at his lips not knowing I'm moving towards him.

What... the... hell?! What was that memory?! Did I... kiss Asahi's brother?!

What do I do?! It would be really awkward to  talk to him because of that incident!

Argh!!!! Stupid Areum!!!!!