-2-

"I almost thought that you forgot your way back home." Asahi told me as he opened the door.

"I just met an old friend on the grocery." Asahi didn't respond and I just arranged the groceries.

"I'll cook." Asahi pushed me out of the kitchen and I went to the living room to play some Music videos on the TV.

After a few minutes, I went back to the kitchen. "Did you call Yena?" I leaned at the refrigerator with my arms crossed.

"No." Asahi answered without even looking at me. "I saw her with a guy." Asahi stayed still for a while but continued to cook.

"Can we please stop talking about her?" What a long sentence. I guess I'll stop talking for a while.

After a while, Asahi finished cooking and we started to eat. "I'm such a good cook." I told him as I took a bite of the hamburg steak.

"I cooked it."

"I taught you the recipe." Asahi glared at me but I just stuck my tongue out at him and he just ignored me.

After we ate, I washed the dishes and Asahi is watching some movies. When I finished washing the dishes, I went to the living room and Asahi got a phone call.

/Yena, stop joking!/

/I won't break up with you if you won't tell me the reason!/

/Yena please!/

Asahi threw his phone and sat at the floor. I went near him and patted him. I slowly pulled him near me and hugged him while patting his back.

He started to cry and his soft sobs echoed through the room. "What do I do Areum? What do I do?" I feel my shoulder get wet with his tears.

"You should bre-... talk to her personally. Talk to her tomorrow." I pulled out of the hug and looked at his cheeks full of tears.

I wiped his tears with my thumb. I can't lie to him. I can't just tell him to break up with Yena because she's cheating when she's actually not.

I can't lie to him just because I love him.