-32-

Hyunsuk's POV

"Junkyu? Have you seen Areum?" Junkyu shook his head and took a bite on his doughnut.

Where could she be? She's going to be late!

"Oh! Asahi! Hi!" Jihoon walked towards Asahi and made him sit beside him.

"Did you even sleep?" Jihoon asked him as he pointed at Asahi's eyes.

"I wasn't able to." The professor arrived and I looked at my text messages to Areum. Why won't she answer her phone?!

The professor suddenly sighed as he looked around the lecture hall. The students began to ask why he looked so down.

"It's just that someone told me that Areum is going to transfer. I didn't really believe it but I guess it's true."

My eyes widened and I looked at Asahi but it seems like he already knew about it.

"She was such a diligent student..."

The professor continued to talk about Areum but I focused at Asahi. He's hiding something...

"Excuse me? Can I please excuse Choi Hyunsuk?"

All of the students looked towards me but I'm just as clueless as they are. I looked at the door and saw one of our employees.

"Hyunsuk, go ahead."

I went outside the lecture hall and the employee gave me a card.

"Please go to this salon after your class, Mr. Choi."

"What? Why would I?"

"Your mother told me that I can't tell you why."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I remembered something she said.

"I'm going to find a suitable girl for you."

"Is it a blind date?! I'm not going!"

I was about to give him back the card but he shook his head.

"I can assure you that it's not a blind date, Sir. All I can tell you is that it's a dinner with a very important client."

I nodded at him and told him that he can go.

A very important client, huh?