-34-

Hyunsuk's POV

"Hyunjin! I caught the other one!" I petted the puppy as I walked towards Hyunjin.

"Hyunsuk?" My eyes widened as I heard that voice. I looked up and saw Areum.

Why is she here?

"Are you... his brother?" Areum pointed to Hyunjin and I nodded.

"Hyung, do you know her?" I nodded at Hyunjin while still looking at Areum.

Why does she look so surprised?

"Hyung, tell mom that I'm going home. Go inside and tell her the situation."

I walked towards Hyunjin and gave him the puppy I'm holding.

"Go on. I'll take care of it." Hyunjin waved goodbye and walked towards the parking lot.

"Areum? Is there something wrong?" I snapped my fingers in front of her face making her look at me.

"I... Hyunsuk... do you know why you're here?"

Why I'm here?

"Mom told me that we're meeting a very important client..."

Why does she look so nervous?

"Let's... Let's go inside... I know where your mom is..."

Areum started to walk and I followed her.

If she know where my mom is... then it means that her mom is the one we're meeting tonight!

"They're here! Wait, where's your brother?" I sat beside my mom and told her about what happened.

"I see... well I guess it's fine."

"Hyunsuk hyung?!" Junghwan shouted when he looked at me making the people look at our table.

"Junghwan! Be quiet!" His mom told him as he sat at the seat beside Areum.

"Do you guys know each other?" My mom asked me as I sat beside Junghwan. I just nodded as my response to her question.

"Then you also know Areum?"

"She's my classmate."

They all gasped at what I said.

"Really? Gosh! We didn't know that you're classmates!"

My mom started to bug me by asking a lot of questions. I also saw Areum's mom smiling widely.

I looked at Areum but she's just looking down.

"Then I guess this will make things easier!"

"What do you mean, Mom?"

I looked at Areum again and I saw teardrops on her phone that's on top of her lap.

"You guys are getting married."