-27-

"Areum, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Asahi. I felt shivers all over my body as I saw his cold stare.

"You should leave. Yena is going here."

Yena? Don't tell me...

"Are you guys back together?"

"Not yet but we're trying to find a way on how to save their business without her going through an arranged marriage."

I shook my head and held Asahi's hands. He pulled back his hand with great force making me fall of the bed.

"I already told you, Areum. I don't love you."

I felt my eyes starting to water as he started to walk away.

"You love her that much, huh?" He stopped walking and I stood up. My ears started to ring and it hurts so bad.

"That's right! You know how much I love her, Areum! But why did you hide it?! You knew the reason why she broke up with me!"

That's right. I knew why she broke up with him.

I've always thought of saying it to him but I didn't. I was afraid. I was afraid that I'm going to lose this chance.

And I'm stupid to think that I actually have a chance.

"If only you told me the real reason why she broke up wit-"

"I'm sorry..." I looked at him but all I can see is hatred.

"Your sorry won't do anything." I nodded at his statement and walked towards him slowly.

I smiled at him and slowly wrapped my arms on him. He tried to push me but I hugged him tighter.

"Areu-"

"Please... for the last time..." He stopped pushing me which made me smile.

Now, you should memorize everything, Areum.

How he smell, how it feels when you hug him, how he breathes... just... remember everything.

I pulled out of the hug and started to walk out of the room but stopped at the door.

I turned around and looked at Asahi. This might be the last time so I'll take a good look at your face.

My phone beeped saying I got a message. I looked at it and saw that it's a message from my mom.

I smiled at him despite the pain I'm feeling.

"I love you, Asahi."