-54-

Areum's POV

"YA PARK JIHOON!" He froze when he heard my voice so I was able to stop him at what he was about to do to my brother.

I immediately went out of the car and ran towards Junghwan.

"Noona! Thank God you're safe!" He hugged me tight and hid me behind him.

"What do you want from my sister?! Money?!"

"Ask your sister, Junghwan." Junghwan looked at my direction and his face screams confusion.

"I... just wanted to run away from the wedding..."

"You know... that this is going to happen?"

I slowly nodded which made him furrow his  eyebrows.

"Look Junghwan I jus-"

"It's fine noona. I understand. Im with you."

He hugged me as he patted my head. Is he my big brother or something? Why does he sound so mature?

"Hey, hey, hey! Enough of that! I see a car coming!"

Junghwan pushed me towards Jihoon and smiled.

"It must be Junkyu hyung. I can take care of this one. Noona, go to the man you love."

I nodded at him and went inside the car with Jihoon. The guy named Jaehyuk started to drive ad I just looked at the window.

I saw Junkyu getting out of the car and Junghwan talking to him.

"So why did she go with you and are these your clothes Jaehyuk?" Jihoon asked Jaehyuk as he sniffed the hoodie I'm wearing.

"She said the gown was too stuffy so I lent her mine. She went with us because she told us that she wanted to talk to Hyunsuk."

"What?!" Jihoon shouted and made me sit down properly.

"Just let her do it, Jihoon. You also want her to do that, right?" Jihoon sighed at what Jiwon said.

"What are you going to tell him? Words that'll cause him pain?"

"I just want to say sorry to Hyunsuk, Jihoon." He avoided my gaze and looked outside the car.

"I want him to be happy, Areum. I want him to look forward the future even if you're not by his side."

He looked at my direction and his eyes shows how much he cares for Hyunsuk.

"Can you do that?"

"I'll try my best, Jihoon."