-46-

"AAAHHHH!!!! AREUM!!!!" I looked at Junkyu who's running towards me. He hugged me tight and shook my body back and forth.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!? ARE YOU GOING TO STUDY HERE AGAIN?!" I stifled my laughter as I shook my head. He pouted for a while but just smiled again as he pulled me.

"There's so many things that changed here! I'll show all of them to you!" I was feeling excited but then, I felt a hand stop the two of us.

"Today, she's all mine. Go schedule an appointment tomorrow so you'll get to be alone with her."

Junkyu pointed at Asahi as he laughed wholeheartedly. He nodded and pushed me towards Asahi.

"Sure! Then tomorrow, you'll be mine for the entire day, okay?" Junkyu told me in a teasing tone while looking at Asahi.

Asahi pulled me towards a place that was so memorable.

"Do you still remember what happened here?"

I didn't look at him and shook my head.

Well, I do remember it. Very clearly. This is where I kissed him. This is where I confessed.

"Did something special happen here?"

His eyes looks sad but he was smiling.

"Yeah, something very special. This is where I realized something. This is where I realized that I do, see you as a very special woman."

He made me face him and he held my cheeks with both of his hands. His face slowly approached mine and me, not knowing what to do, unconsciously closed my eyes.

I felt his soft lips on mine and it just seemed like he's telling me how much he loves me through the kiss.

We both pulled away at the same time and I can feel my cheeks heating up so hard.

"I don't care how long it would take for you to regain your feelings for me. I'm willing to wait."