Chapter 11

Lee Jong Suk's POV:

"Noona Mia, don't forget our date I'm gonna send you a picture later of your outfit for tomorrow," I said before getting the things I bought for her.

"Tskk...as long as I am comfortable with it but if not no no no." then she turns her back on me while unlocking the door.

"Yeah...Noona wait."I called her.

"Why?"

"I have something for you." she turned her face on me.

"Wh---what's that?" she said surprisingly.

I am now holding the paper bags inside are the thing that I bought earlier.

"These." I raise the bags. "It's for you Noona, my presents for you." then I walk straight inside her apartment.

"Hey! kuya Jong hey!!."

" It's all mine?" she asked again while pointing herself.

I nod." Yes, it's yours, accept it don't reject it, okay I know you." I squinted my eyes.

"But Kuya Jong, I can't accept these." he pointed the bags."It's too much," she said holding her full voice.

I shake my head "As you said I am like your older brother then be it, just think you received a gift from your big bro." I said then tap her shoulders. "Arasso(Do you understand)Noona."

She gave me her pointed eyes."Fine in one condition."

"If you will going to promise me that, for tomorrow's date it's all my treat let me pay all the expenses." then she curved her lips.

"What? are you sure I might spend a million?" I alarmed her.

"What..ehh..hehehe okay fine...For meals and snacks only okay it's my treat."I nod at her.

"Sure...I' will surely go to expensive restaurants...I'm excited." I smile while teasing her.

"It's okay to me, If I'm out of the money you'll pay the balance Kuya Jong bleee."

Crazy little devil.

"Ara!ara! so happy?"

She nods "Yes..So hmm." while looking around.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You see...We're done right so you can go."

"Where?"I asked.

"You can go, as in going where you stay you see it's already seven-thirty pm it's not good for you to spend late outside your famous and what if--.."I cut her words.

I abruptly scratch my head "Yes...Oh sorry, I'll go outside have a good night."

Shit.

I understand there might be someone stalking us and post it on social media What if.

I'm afraid of Mia's privacy.

"Bye Kuya Jong." she waves her hand.

I feel awkward, I forgot I'm inside her room.

"Ahh...Ye ye...(Yes Yes) I'm going...so...bye."I'm stuttering while waving my hand not sure of what I'm doing.

"Bye," she said with a shy smile.

"Bye" I bid again while opening the door.

"Bye Kuya jong be safe."

"So see you tomorrow Noona Mia." while holding my smile.

"Yes! my Kuya Jong."She said holding the door.