Chapter 57

I like every moment when love is in the blossom of caring and understanding, no matter how tough we may encounter as long that we understand each other doubts would easily fade away.

We may not see every single day but I know deep inside my heart she's the only one I have wanted to be with.

I placed my baggage beside when I heard my phone rang."Ne' gwaenchana?" I replied when his name on my phone screen.

I heard him whining."Yah' pabo, you ditched your interview this morning where are you now?" He asked, I know he's now grinning from ear to ear he didn't even answer my question.

"I'm in my second home now... gonna surprise her since I'm not so busy this week I'll just grab this opportunity to be with her," I said happily while tapping my point finger at the back of the phone.

"You are an amazing man, I want to hug you." He sarcastically said that made me smile.

"Ne' how did you know?"I cheerfully asked even though my situation is uncomfortable, I'm a little bit loaded today and currently hugging a big I mean a human-size Relakkuma for Mia.

He breathes out a heavy sighed."Yah' Jong-suk ssi your manager called me a while ago, punk you did it huh!"

I laughed shortly."Eo... meanhae...(I'm sorry).."

"Aigo.. this named love really, yah' for the meantime after this call ends, you need to turn it off,  I gave her your private number, my apology." He said with concern, maybe he laughed at me silently because of my unexpected action.

I nodded, even if he can't see me."Ne' I understand, and I know you understand me too you lover boy." I teased, he just giggled."Tsk...tsk..."

"Jinjja' stop teasing..you go now you're wasting my precious time, anneo Jong-suk ssi." He jokingly said.

"Aish... you're not my friend anymore, woo bin-ah you keep on hurting me, "I said like a hurting baby.

"Yah' I know, so you better go straight to your Mia, before someone will catch your presence don't give your manager too much problem arra?"

I shook my head."I'm a good man Woo bin-ah, don't tell me that thing it's just that I need to see my love,  Is that a sin?"I sounded like a pity young man.

"Whatever, Jong-suk ssi, just be careful seriously. I'm gonna hang up now anneo," he said slowly.

"Ne' gomawo chingu Woo bin-ah." I ended the call and slid my cellphone inside my body bag and took my baggage and started walking outside the airport.

*****

I was standing before a small nipa hut and the back of me is a wide blue sea, I'm gonna stay here for the meantime and Mia doesn't even know that we're now taking the same air.

I'm in the place where Mia grew up,  this place was great they have lots of resorts where you could stay any time you want.

I saw two girls, giggling not so far from me, I just ignored them and went straight inside my room then placed my baggage and Rilakkuma stuff toy on my bed.

"I hope Noona Mia, will be happy to see me later." I talked to the Stuff toy as if it would answer me back and the thought makes me smile.

I fished my phone inside my body bag and dialed Noona Mia through messenger, cause If I'll use her number she'll probably know that I'm in the Philippines.

"Rise and shine Noona Mia, how's your morning." I greeted her full of positivity as my face was smiling so wide.

"Very fine Kuya Jong, today is our Christmas party I am so excited God!"