Synopsis

Hey guys!! Here's the synopsis to my new Taarey story - The Red String Of Fate along with the character sketch. You have to wait for this one to start as I will be updating Taarey - A Royal Arrangement first and then this one. Till then please vote and comment if you like the concept. 

________________________________________________________________________________

After the musical night, Kriya went away leaving Rey heartbroken. He lost his trust on the concept of love, believing that it's not made for him. The team, however, inclined in their dancing career. All of them earned a lot of respect in the industry, performing in may events until they become the biggest dance troop in India. Their passion for dance took them to international events too, such that D3 team became the pride of India. All of them got settled in their personal lives too, with Neha and Rinni joining them back when they realized that they were incomplete without dance and their friends. All of them were together once again, the couple too reunited. Rey's personal life was a little disoriented though.

In good fate, his parents asked him to meet a girl for marriage, since he lost belief in love, he denied straight away however later agreed for his parent's happiness. His marriage with Lavanya happened, a greedy model who once portrayed herself as a perfect women. However, Rey never ever accepted her as his wife, the team too hated her but one fateful night, being drunk both of them consummated the marriage. Though it was Lavanya' s plan to make Rey fall for her, rather something happened she never wished too. She got pregnant.

Being a model, having kid which can actually affect her body and figure, was completely unacceptable to her but when Rey asked her rather ordered her that she won't abort the pregnancy otherwise he would sue her, she got on with it.

After nine months, a ray of hope and happiness for Rey, singhania's and the team came in the form of Ansh. Months passed but everyone could feel that Lavanya hated her own child, she never looked after him, he was taken care off either by his nannies or Rey's parents. Getting tired of her Rey asked her for a divorce to which she denied, obviously not wanting to let go of Rey, he was one of the richest businessman of the world and she surely enjoyed being called his wife, which in actual it was for just a show.

But due to Rey's power, she had to divorce him and Ansh's full custody was given to Rey as Lavanya wasn't interested. Rey looked after his kid alone with the help of his parents and the nannies. Though he hated Lavanya but he loved ansh a lot, no matter what. He was his life. And even Ansh was so close to his father.

Soon Lavanya realized that she actually lost her mony bank and tried to re enter rey's life on ansh's prospect but he never let her. Since then she has been trying but Rey doesn't give a damn.

Through all this everyone around him supported him a lot but somewhere everyone knew he need a person who would be with him whole life. Unfortunately for Rey he long time back lost trust in love, and now marriage too so he never even gave a thought of marrying again. He truly thinks that all this is not made for him, losing his love for three times, first Kriya, then Taani, Sara and again kriya. And now even his marriage was a failure. He just wanted to live for his son and family now, nothing else.

During all this, Taani was in delhi completing her studies and looking after her tauji's business. She wasn't in contact with anyone from team besides Swaron. She knew they all were well settled now only through Swaron, but she didn't have any idea of Rey's life. Even she has a past where she was totally broken but now she has learnt that life is just a one time chance, and we should live it to the fullest. So after a lot of efforts she has managed to transform herself into the same bubbly, cute and happy girl she once was. It took a lot of tie and effort from her side and a huge amount of self love to come back to life and a long distance from her family, but now she is finally coming back to Mumbai to live with Swaron.

Now only the future can tell what it would bring for taani, rey and specially the little innocent kid, who isn't even at fault for all the atrocities in his life, Ansh. Will he be the reason of bringing taarey back together? Will taarey actually be back together? What will happen when Taani would come to know about all this? Will Taani be again able to bring back colors of love and hope in Rey's life like she once did? How ill be the realtion between Ansh and taani?

All these answers lies in the story.

____________________________________________________________________________

So, how's the concept. Please tell me if you want me to continue this one or write something else.