Chapter-4

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The gang settled down finally and started talking but Taani was still walking, Avantika saw her and called her,
"Taani beta baitho na, Ansh so gaya hai."

She nodded and walked towards the sofa stealthily and sat beside Sharon who looked at Ansh and caressed his cheeks. Ranvijay and Avantika shared a look knowingly and Ranvijay said,

"Taani beta, kab tak Ansh ko aise lekar rahogi, you might get tired, Avantika ko dedo, she will make him sleep in his room."

Avantika stood up to take him from her, Taani was going to deny but when Avantika was taking Ansh, she saw that he was tightly holding on to Taani's dupatta and was not leaving it, he was fisting it tightly in his hand as if scared to lose his hold on her. Taani looked at her saying,

"It's okay aunty, I am fine. I won't get tired, but Ansh uth jayega agar humne zabardasti ki to."

Avantika nodded happily and settled down again while Tanai adjusted Ansh on her lap, Rey was looking at all this highly uncomfortable, he hadn't spoken to Taani even a word after she came back with Ansh. He knew he owed her a thanks, but he was so confused about where his life was taking a turn. He wasn't blind to not see the bond Ansh formed with Taani in such a small period of time even though the little guy hates to be with strangers and starts crying seeing them. And now he was sleeping peacefully in her arms, even forgetting him, his father, without him he doesn't even sleep. For a second Rey became jealous of Taani, that it took her only this time to make a bond with Ansh where he himself took atleast a month so that Ansh could be comfortable with him.

Here even Taani wasn't blind, from the first second she is feeling his intense gaze on her which she was trying really hard to avoid. He hasn't spoken a single word since she came, so she wasn't sure what his reaction was. She finally looked at him and both of them was caught in an eyelock but this time Taani was not able to detect his feelings, his face was blank but she could see that he was trying really hard to keep his emotions inside. He seemed confused and she knew why, because of her sudden return and her instant bonding with Ansh. She loved him for nothing, she knew what goes in his mind and why. But she had no answers as she was herself confused of why she bonded with Ansh so easily, may be it's because she had the same bond with his father, she loved him with all her being and automatically she can't stop loving his son, which is technically a part of him. And how can Taani not love something which is related to Rey, she loved his dance, his smile, his care for his friends, his family so it's obvious she would love Ansh too, which is actually a big part of his. Her love, her Rey.

She cursed thinking like this,

Taani, what the hell you're thinking, he is not yours anymore. Remember he is married and have a wife and Ansh is his son. Control your feelings, you can't afford resurfacing your feelings for him. But wait a minute where is his wife, Ansh ki mumma ko to yaha hona chahiye than a with her son.

Here Rey too moved his eyes away from her thinking,

What the hell is happening? Where the hell is my life taking me? Do din se mujhe har cheez Taani ki yaad dila rahi hai, or ab acanak se vo mere samne baithi hai, with Ansh in her arms. Is this a sign? Ye kya soch raha hai Rey, pagal ho gaya hai kya? Bhul gaya she is married to Vishesh, but speaking of him agar vo yaha humesha ke liye shift ho gayi hai to Vishesh hai kaha?

Taarey were thinking when Ranvijay's voice brought them back to real world, he asked to Taani,

"To taani beta, apne bare mein kuch batao, inn sab badmashon ko to hum jaante hai, tumhare bare mein aaj pehli baar pata chala."