Chapter-21

Hey people!!! Finally back with the updates......Hope you all enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The guests had already arrived to attend taarey's anniversary party, all were shocked to see the invites first as taarey's wedding was a private affair but then came to see the girl who married The Reyansh Singhania. The media was going crazy to catch a glimse of the said couple while all the guests were filled with curiosity. Ranvijay and Avantika were attending the guests while the D3 gang had already arrived. Swaron was with ReyAn near the staircase waiting for Taani while the boys and girls were standing in a group on the other side of the hall. The atmosphere was as usual fun and amazing, everyone had high spirits and they couldn't wait for the reception party to finally kick start.

 The atmosphere was as usual fun and amazing, everyone had high spirits and they couldn't wait for the reception party to finally kick start

Rey was again and again looking at the staircase waiting for Taani to come when Avantika walked up to them,

"Rey beta, Taani kahan hai?"

Rey looked at his mother shrugging,

"Pata nahi Mom! I told her to come downstairs when she is ready. Don't know itna time kyun lag raha hai."

Avantika sighed saying,

"Tumhe uske saath niche aana chahiye tha na Rey, she is your wife now and this your reception party."

Then turning to Sharon she said,

" Sharon beta, please zara dekho na Taani kahan reh gayi hai."

Sharon nodded her head,

"Don't worry aunty, main use leke aati hun."

She was going to climb the staircase when she saw Taani descending the stiars gracefully. A smile graced her lips seeing her sweet sister-in-law who looked so beautiful in the white designer gown.

"See there she is finally, naam liya or haazir."

The group turned to look at Taani and their eyes got stuck on her. Rey's breath hitched seeing her looking like an angel, she was looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous in her outfit. Not just them but everyone in the hall stopped doing what they were and just stared at her in daze. Swayam smiled seeing his baby sis all grown up and attracting all the attention whereas she hated it when she was a kid. He felt to protect her from every gaze on her. But Rey had mixed feelings all together. He was mesmerised looking at her but was confused when he saw the smile missing from her face, she was smiling but he could tell it was fake and not a genuine one. Her eyes had lost the slight twinkle it had since the moment they got married. She looked sad and he eagerly wanted to know the reason for it.