Chapter-6

Hi guys!! Finally back with the updates. Thank you being so patient, I know you guys missed the stories considering the amount of 'please update' texts I got :P So here I am with compensation updating both my stories at the same time, hope you all will enjoy this treat!!!

Enjoy reading!!!

Author's POV

Taarey were in the car, he was dropping her home after she made Ansh sleep comfortably in his room which actually took a lot of time as the little naughty kid didn't wanted to sleep and just wanted to play with her but after a lot of tries she successfully managed to make him sleep.

Here both of them were silent while Rey drove the car, in real he was finding an opportunity to discuss what he wants to say to her, but his conscience wasn't allowing him as he knew it would hurt Taani a lot. He was being fidgety which she noticed, she knew he was trying really hard to say something but was not able to, so she took the initiative,

"Kuch kehna chahte hain aap?"

He looked at her startled at her statement confused at how she knew he wanted to say something,

"Tumhe kese pata?"

She passed a small sad smile to him, as if conveying she knew what he feels and when he wants to say something but refrained from saying that, he too understood what she didn't say and continued,

"Yeah! Kuch bahot zaroori baat karni hai."

She nodded asking him to go on,

"Please Taani tum bura mat manna meri baat ka, but I am saying this for all our sakes, its for our good."

She was confused so she asked him,

"Rey please saaf saaf boliye aap kya kehna chahte hai, I am getting confused."

He sighed a little saying,

"Taani please aaj ke baad tum Ansh se kabhi nahi milogi."

Her eyes widened hearing him, she was shocked, looking at him with hurt evident on her face she asked,

"Why?"

He tried to not look at her face because he knew it would be very difficult for him to control his own emotions if he saw her face which he was sure was in despair and pain. Licking his dry lips, trying to gain courage he stated not even giving a thought to what he was saying,

"Taani tumhari or Ansh ki ye attachment sahi nahi hai, not for you and more for Ansh, tum na uski kuch lagti ho or na hi meri, I can't afford my son getting attached to you or fir ek din tum use chod ke chali jaogi. You are not his mother and I don't want ki vo tumhare liye vo feelings develop kare so please Ansh se dur raho. Tumhara uske pure time sath hona uske liye sahi nahi hai."

He spoke not even realizing how harsh his words were, he was just thinking about his baby and somewhere about himself too, which he made sure he didn't say to her. He as scared of her getting attached to himself too along with Ansh and he would avoid that at any cost.

Her heart broke hearing his words, specially when he said she has no relation with Ansh and him whatsoever and that she isn't Ansh's mother, but what hurt her most was he stopped her from meeting Ansh. The small little bundle of joy has now somewhere become a piece of her heart, someone she loves spending every moment with and the thought she won't be able to even spend time with him from now hurt her a lot, after a long time she felt like someone snatched her reason of living and happiness from her. But she was helpless, after all Rey was right, she didn't have any relation with Ansh so from which right she can fight with Rey and meet Ansh whenever she likes. She decided that she would do as he says, he is his father, he has a right to decide whom should spend time with his kid and whom should not.