Chapter-40

Warning - A little mature content with gifs, refrain from reading if not comfortable.

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taani made Ansh sleep in their room, Rey came out of the washroom after freshening up and changing into his nightwear. Flopping down on the bed beside Ansh he asked,

"Are you sleepy?"

She looked at him tiredly,

"Tired but not sleepy."

Rey nodded before asking,

"Wanna watch a movie?"

She asked hesitatingly looking at Ansh,

"Abhi? Ansh bhi yahan so raha hai."

Rey said getting up,

"We can watch it downstairs, Ansh tak awaaz nahi aayegi. And don't worry he won't wake up, he is so tired after all the masti. But safer side we can take his baby monitor downstairs."

After thinking for a minute Taani finally nodded and said,

"Aap jaiye, main abhi aati hu freshen up hokar."

Rey nodded before moving downstairs, he first switched on the TV and started scrolling to see if some nice movie was streaming. He found titanic going on so he switched to the channel. Till then even Taani came downstairs, she was in the same outfit she wore in day but she was not wearing the upper shirt. Just the green inside vest. Taking steps she settled beside him on the sofa and chuckeld seeing the choice of his movie,

"Titanic?"

He shrugged sheepishly,

"Koi or achhi movie nahi aa rahi thi."

She shook her head and they started watching. Since it was a little cold they draped a duvet around themselves. Both were sitting maintaining a distance silently watching the movie. Taani hummed along the song, 'My Heart Will Go On' when it started playing on the screen making him smile widely. Her voice was amazing, after the music stopped rey asked amused,

"I didn't knew you could sing."

She smiled sheepishly,

"Nahi bas thoda sa free time mein gaana achha lagta hai, ya agar mera favourite song ho to."

He nodded praising her,

"You sing beautifully."

"Thanks!"

She acknowledged his praise before silence settled between them again and they watched the movie when an intimate scene started coming on the screen. Her eyes widened and she looked away flushed biting her lips, he too moved slightly on his place before his gaze landed on hers. He was amused seeing her reaction, she was just so innocent and cute to handle sometimes. He just wanted to take her in his arms and hide her from the world and he was going to do just that.

He changed the channel to a song one before lowering the volume and looked at her, raising his hands he caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers taking her by surprise. His hands removed the hair strands from the side of her face and neck putting them back before he shifted sideways closer to her. Her breathing deepened feeling him closing on the distance. His hand travelled from her face to her shoulders to her arm and at last going to her waist pulling her to him with a jerk. Since her top was a little short, his fingers buried in her waist caressing her there and their sides plastered to each other. Unconsciously she leaned her head towards him keeping it on his shoulder resting peacefully, her hand moved towards his waits holding him close to her too. They just sat there peacefully in each other's arms, Rey would occasionally nuzzled his head in her hair and then kissed the top of her head. Their fingers entwined on their own accord, she started playing with his fingers while their gazes were stuck on their hands watching them interwinning. He played with her wedding band for a couple of seconds before holding her hand tightly crossing their fingers together filling the gaps between them. His head turned to her, she too looked up feeling him move. His other hand moved from her waist to her head and holding it in place clutching a bunch of her hair he decreased the gap left between them.