Chapter-48

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

The Next Day (Morning) at Vadhera industries, Coorg

Author's POV

Taani entered the office and straight away walked to her own cabin as she didn't have many friends in the office. She mostly kept to herself apart from Avinash and Kritika, one of her colleagues who is a very close friend of hers and is even fond of both the girls.

She was looking at some files when a jolly voice caught her attention,

"Good morning sexy!"

A stupid grin came on her face seeing Kritika enter her cabin with a usual smile and happy mood.

"Good morning Kri!"

Kritika came and slumped on the chair in front of Taani and asked her,

"So ready for the big day?"

Taani looked at her with a confused frown,

"Matlab? What big day?"

Kritika gave her an 'are you serious' look and asked,

"Ohh girl I really think you live in some other world. Do you even know that our company's share has been brought by a big hot billionaire and now he is the official owner. And the man is coming here today."

Taani's eyes widened, she literally ahd no idea about this, she asked,

"What! But this is Avinash's dads company, how did he agreed so easily?"

Kritika shrugged,

"Actually Avinash sir wanted to sell it since a long time as he plans on getting permanently settled in NY so after this happens he'll look after his own company which is for now handled by his little brother."

Taani nodded and Kritika said giving her a knowing look,

'Don't tell me you don't know about this. I thought Avinash sir tells everything to you...after all he does have some hots for you."

Taani shifted uncomfortably at her place, she hasn't told about the proposal even to Kritika but she knew it won't take long, after all news travel faster. Taani just chose to remain silent and shrugged saying,

"So, the new boss is coming today?"

Kritika nodded and made a fan girly face,

"Ohh yeah and you know what, the news which is coming is he is the most eligible bachelor in India and even in the whole world. He is damn famous, and girl he was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He is a multi-billionaire and girl what business he doesn't have, he has invested in every damn field and comes in the top most business man's list. And you know what's the ebst part, he is single, he does have a son and he is so handsome. Like a walking chocolate factory.........."