Chapter-60

Here is the last chapter of this story! Hope you like this one!

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taani was standing there still in shock, she totally forgot that here she would have to share her room with Rey. All this while Rey was actually staying in other room with Ansh while the girls were staying with her.

She came out of her state when he clicked his fingers in front of her face,

"What happened Taani?"

She just shook her head in nothing, he smiled taking her hand in his and started pulling her towards their old room and she followed silently.

He opened the door and they entered inside, Taani looked around and truly as he said nothing had changed in their room. It was still the same like she left it. Her pics were still in the room, in fact now they were in the whole house at every corner. It really overwhelmed her seeing this.

Rey locked the door while Taani took a round in the room remembering every moment they spent here even though they were just for a month. But now this room was going to witness many more moments of their along with their kids too.

She opened the wardrobe and all her clothes were still lined up, along with her jewellery. She laughed thinking if those clothes would now even fit her because after her delivery she gained some weight although she still had that figure like before. But of course a woman's body changes drastically after pregnancy.

She was busy looking around when he heard him say,

"Kya hua?"

She turned to him and shook her head saying,

"Bas yahi dekh rahi thi sab kuch ab tak vesa hi hai. Kuch nahi badla."

He nodded walking towards her and took her in his arms wrapping his hands around her waist, Taani became conscious with the sudden proximity, her heart and body wasn't used to this now.

"Taani mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha. Main tabse iska wait kar raha hu."

Taani looked at him questioningly,

"Boliye na Rey!"

Raising his hand he pushed her hair strands away and said,

"Taani yaad hai the day Ansh got kidnapped. Ye main tabse tumse kehna chahta tha. The night when we mad love, I realised this but keh hi nahi paya. Usse pehle tum mujhse itni dur chali gayi. But now I don't want to waste even a moment to say this to you." Taani looked at him with baited breath, she somewhere knew what eh wanted to say but kept quite,

"Taani.... You know I never thought I would finlly have you back in my life and I would be able to tell you this ever. I know there is nothing special around, I should have done something to make this more special for you. But mujhe laga hum dono ek sath hamare room itne saal baad, isse zyada special kya ho sakta hai right?"

She nodded in agreement with etars in her eyes while etars were flowing down from his eyes too, keeping their foreheads together he continued,

"Isliye I really wanna make this more special. I wanted to tell you that, you are my life Taani. Tumhare bina main literally lifeless feel karta hu. All these eyars were like a barren ground for me. I can't live without you, I might breath but life mera sath chod deti hai jab bhi tumse dur jata hu. And this is because................I LOVE YOU TAANI!"

Her breath hitched finally hearing him say those words to her. So many years of wait and patience and she finally got to hear him say this to her. Cupping her cheeks he said,